If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

25 August 2010

Future ~ Haiku


take a step forward
no room for fears or regrets
just keep on moving

don't ever look back
there's so much ahead of you
don't even slow down

who knows what awaits
a brave soul who moves forward
everything seems bright

you will never know
what the future holds for you
if fear takes the reins

  © Bing (PinkLady) 2010



This week's theme: Future

Sensational Haiku Wednesday is hosted by
Join the fun!
Next week’s theme: Secrets

Stumble Upon Toolbar

28 POINTS OF VIEW:

Cheryl August 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

What a beautiful sentiment expressed so simply.

Jingle August 26, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

keep on moving,
lovely sentiments!

Sandee August 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

You are such a wise and strong woman Bing. I've always thought so. This proves it.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Anonymous August 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Brava my friend. You capture the essence of what the future should hold and how and what we need to do. Excellent my dear sweet friend :)

Wenny August 26, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

Can't agree more with you! That's exactly what I've drilling into my head these days.

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? August 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Wow, Bing! These are awesome!

Well done!!

Weezer August 26, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Amazingly beautiful. And knowing what you have gone through in the past few years makes it all the more touching. Great job.
Weezer

Magical Mystical Teacher August 26, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Moving forward no matter what happens seems to be the key to surviving and thriving, doesn't it?

My Haiku Wednesday

Jingle August 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Hello, How are you?
You are invited to attend Thursday Poets Rally
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/thursday-poets-rally-week-27-august-26-sept-1-2010/

Thanks for the attention!
Happy Thursday!
;)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

hi cheryl, that's me trying to talk myself into it. :D thanks for stopping by.

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

jingle, thanks for the encouragement. :)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

sandee, i needed to convince myself and this is what came out of it. :) thanks for you sweetness. :)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

thom, for so many years i have been gripped by fear of the unknown or of uncertainties. i am now opting to become fearless. thanks for your lovely comment. =)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

wenny, this is also my way of drilling it into my own head. lol! just thinking out loud here. thanks for stopping by again. =)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

jenn thanks... i am so glad you like my entry. a big thanks to you for hosting my favorite meme. {{{hugsss}}}

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

weezer, thanks for your lovely comment. it's a work in progress, i tell you. sometimes i do need to remind myself. =) thanks for dropping by.

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

magical mystical teacher, that's the only way, i guess. we have no choice but to move forward or stay where we are with a lot of "what ifs" forever. thanks. :)

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

jingle, i won't miss this week's rally. thanks for inviting and reminding me.

Cathy S. August 26, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement!

Bing Yap August 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

cathy, you're welcome. thanks also for stopping by and appreciating my post. :)

Jingle August 27, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/happy-4th-wedding-annivery-2-amy/
help visit one blogger for her 4th wedding anniversary,
I tagged you for
Back To School Game,
if u wish to play,
answer 5 questions,
tag 5 to ? blogging friends…
no pressure,
it is fun only if you like it,


outstanding job this week in the Poets Rally.

Bing Yap August 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

hi jingle, i left anniversary wishes for amy in her blog. thanks for reminding us.

thanks for tagging me and i will try to play when i'm back in my blogging element. my fever is causing me terrible, never-ending headaches. aaaarggghhhh! i hope i get back to my feet soon. i'm so glad though to have made it to our week 27 rally. thanks for appreciating my contribution. {{{hugsss}}}

Cheryl August 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Simply beautiful.

Bing Yap August 28, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

thank you so much, cheryl ;)

Sherry Blue Sky August 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

A beautiful poem and a brave philosophy:) Keep on keeping on!

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

thanks for appreciating my post, sherry. =)

Bill Cook August 30, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

I enjoyed your haiku, especially the last one. Proverb and poem work well together. Thanks. - Bill

Bing Yap September 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Bill you have the kindest words there. thanks so much.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter