If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

02 February 2009

Contact Me







On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."




A wife, a lover, a bestfriend… until fate decided to play a game on me… That's when I realized that I have one more, and the most important, role to play- that of being a mother to my three bereaved young children. I started this blog with the hope of inspiring others and helping them deal with the overwhelming aftermath of a sudden loss or tragedy in the family.I love to write. I went through my grief process by writing in my journal every single emotion that I felt and every single milestone in my journey towards healing.

"I didn't get here easily, you know. Believe me, I had all kinds of criticisms for staying so long in my grief. But taking my time to heal was all worth it.

Grief is a normal and natural response to any loss. Have no fear and let it run free. It is OK not to feel OK.Express it and then release it.

I created this blog to share the light I have seen at the end of the tunnel with everyone who is in the same journey. The comments I have received from you validated that I have somehow achieved my purpose."-Pinklady, January 23, 2009, 11:11P.M.



Please feel free to send me an email concerning any matter about my blog and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Simply fill up the email form below then send it to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.










a pocketful of sunshine to everyone!!!



Blessings to all,



Stumble Upon Toolbar
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter