If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

17 February 2009

A Humbling Recognition From A Highly Esteemed Blogger



"I remember the first time I came across "Of Living, Loving and Coping," 
and read, in the heading, "On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband... 
Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again..." 
my heart clutched and I looked at this beautiful blog by this tender compassionate woman who lives her way along into the future with her children, 
with strength, compassion for herself and others, 
and you will never tire of reading her posts. 
She will move you, and open your heart, 
and help you see the hard times in your own life 
in a whole new way. 

Another thing that I love about this blog is that 
despite what the woman who calls herself "Pink Lady
has been through, her generosity of spirit in lauding other bloggers, 
and sharing their work and links to their sites is touching. 
Despite her own grief she is giving so much to others, 
and in sharing her journey, she makes ours more bearable, 
and teaches us lessons about living, loving, loss and rebirth. 
I can't encourage you enough to visit this beautiful blog. 
If you haven't come across it yet, 
you will love it and want to visit it again and again. 
This is what blogging is all about, sharing from the heart,
opening our hearts to others, and showing us the way out of the darkness
and into the light. The author of this blog does all this and more,
and my life is all the richer for having found her.

Deep Blessings to you Beautiful Blogger, Pink Lady,
keep on sharing your beautiful heart,
and we will grow right along with you,
and our hearts will open wider.
Your blog is a gift to all who visit it. "

[<span class=
Reverend Maitri Libellule
of
Maitri's Heart and The Compassionate Bloggers Circle


Last night, I resolved to sleep early after I finished posting a meme at my other site. Then I suddenly remembered that I haven't dropped my EC cards yet so I went back online to surf and search for the drop site in each blog. Then I saw a thumbnail of my blog, not in an EC ad box, but in a post. The title read:


"Of Living, Loving and Coping" is the 12th winner of The Compassionate Blog Award...


I could not believe it and had to re-read the title to let it sink in. As I went on to read the post, I found myself wiping the tears that slowly rolled down my face (see how mushy I can be!). I was so moved and greatly honored by the kind words of Reverend Maitri. This accolade truly touched my heart and I had to ask myself if I indeed deserved this.

I have read almost all of Reverend Maitri's previous posts on her awardees and found myself following some of them out of sheer delight in finding these beautiful blogs through The Compassionate Bloggers Circle. This community that she has started consists now of over a hundred bloggers, some of whom have survived tragedies or are still fighting their own battles, but strive to spread and share gentle love, compassion, kindness, and even laughter as a way of reaching out to others.

Reverend Maitri, who is herself a survivor of life's great trials, is highly esteemed among us. She gave new meaning to spirituality and her non-judgmental outlook has given comfort and encouragement to many. Indeed, she is the ULTIMATE Compassionate Blogger.

Thank you so much, Maitri!



Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 POINTS OF VIEW:

SUSAN SONNEN February 18, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

You so deserve this, Bing! You have such a kind, sweet and giving spirit. You encourage us all to be better people by your own example. :)

KAT February 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Wow!! A BIG congratulations on this Bing! You really do deserve it!!

You touch so many with your words and you kindness.

Congrats!
Kat

Janet Gardner February 18, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Hi Bing,
Congradulations!!!! You truly deserve this award, you inspire me and many others as you share your journey through your grief. Your inspirational posts have helped me through my grief. I am so glad to be your friend.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Jackie February 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Hi Bing! Congratulations!! I may not get by everyday or always leave a comment but I do read.

And I see you all over the place cheering people up and offering support.

I think Maitri made a simply wonderful pick.

I can't think of anyone more deserving!!

Peace!!:-)

Tripti February 18, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Congrats bing , keep going.

Bing Yap February 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Susan, you always have kind words for me. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Much Love!

Bing Yap February 18, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

KAT and JANET, you know how much your friendship means to me. You two "walked with me, held my hand and cheered me on" from the very first time you left a comment in this blog. Since then, I didn't feel alone here anymore.

I should be the one to thank you for encouraging me and building up my confidence in writing. You believed in me- the greatest gift a friend can give to another. That's why I feel so blessed to have both of you as my friends.

Much Love!

Bing Yap February 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Shinade, I have also seen how generous you are with your encouraging and kind words for others. You always have the right words to say to uplift a broken spirit. You are a blessing to others.

It is indeed my pleasure to see you dropping by and leaving a beautiful comment here. Thank you so much.

God bless!

Bing Yap February 18, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Hi TRIPTI, thank you so much for dropping by again. I hope you and your son are doing well. My prayers are with you.

Blessings!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic February 19, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Oh so wonderful! I'm very happy for you and so well deserving. You are a very bright light in my life and many, many others Bing!

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Kara, thank you so much! This comment of yours warms my heart. You are an angel to many of us.

Blessings!

maitrilibellule February 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Darling Woman,

You are more than deserving and I am honored that you are part of our ever-growing circle. This means the world to me, and your blog is a light to more people than you will ever know.

Warm regards and a big hug to you!

Maitri

Bing Yap February 20, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Maitri, I can't thank you enough for this. It has humbled me to know that I am able to help somehow... in my own little way. I am glad that I am able to reach out to you and many others through this blog.

Much Love!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter