If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

18 February 2009

Giving Back The Love



I still have not gotten over my euphoria. I am soooooooooo happy such that I want to share the same good feeling with my friends and those who have strongly supported my blog through their constant visits and kind comments. What better way to show my appreciation than to give them awards which they all deserve.


Khaye of Melting Chocolate gave me the "Let's Be Friends" Award. She calls herself a dreamer and writes beautiful stories and poems. A glimpse into the world of some of her characters leaves me dreaming myself.


This is what the "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


I know that most of of you have received the triple awards so I reserved this one for you to let you know how much your friendship means to me- the kind words, the pat on the back, the laughter and the cheers have been great sources of inspiration for me. And in case you already have this one, I hope you will still keep it. I am supposed to choose only 8 recipients but I have more on my list. Please accept my love and gratitude:


Kat of Candles Crafts and Whatnot and Soy Wax Candles Blog
Maitri of Maitri's Heart and Compassionate Bloggers Circle
Angelika of Angelika
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
UmmeAaiman of The Mum Who'll Remain A Maverick
Tripti of Life is a Quest and In Loving Memory of Mahendra
Kara of The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic and frugalangel
Ray Gratzner of The Esoteric Journey
Susan of Musings
Angela of Here and Now ~*~ 4 Angel ~*~
Bingkee of I Love/Hate America


I read somewhere that friends are the siblings that God forgot to give us. I couldn't agree more with that. Thank you for being such a blessing to me!!!







This Triple Award came from Kat of and Angelika of . Both friends give me my daily dose of laughter. If you visit their blogs, you'll see for yourself how their unique style of writing can leave you rolling in laughter. These two amazing ladies can surely brighten up any gloomy or boring day.

The Three in One Award stands for "blogs of attitude and gratitude, a member of a proud sisterhood, and a best friend of all blogs." The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude.

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I am sharing this award with the following dropaholics from Entrecard who demonstrate great attitude and gratitude through their blogs:


Wacky Blogger Rosilie of Rosilie: My Blog
Mariuca of Wishing On A Falling Star
Khaye of Melting Chocolate
Dorothy of Womensselfesteem.com Blog
Jude of Mature Not Senile
Tricia of Proud Mommy
Jackie of Simply Shinade
Mystique of Mystique's Moments
JHS of Colloquium
Megan of Imaginif



Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

22 POINTS OF VIEW:

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic February 19, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

Bing, thank you so much for thinking of me :) This award means a lot coming from you!

Blessings,
Kara

SUSAN SONNEN February 19, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Thank you, Bing, for the Let's Be Friends Award. Musings has allowed me to meet several kindred spirits. These friendships have strengthened and inspired me in my writing and my living. I owe you all a great debt. :)

Unknown February 19, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

That's so sweet! Thank you very much. I'll pass it along soon. :-)

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

Bing, you are such a generous Darling. Thank you for your never ending support and inclusion.
After all you have endured, your spirit and love continues to shine strongly. Your husband must be smiling down at you, very proud of all that you do.
Mxxxxxxxx

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Dear pinklady, thank you for awarding me, and it is good to know, where our friends in blogosphere stay. Thank you very much indeed...

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

My heart melts that you appreciate me as being a friend. I'm so glad I met you through here and that one day we'll meet---silingan lang ta noh...hehehe! Hapit na ko mouli na pud. Muah...God bless you much.

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

My dear Kara, you know how you have helped me. You have enlightened me in ways I cannot begin to describe. Your friendship is a blessing to me.

Blessings to you too!

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Susan, you have great talent and you have shared them with us generously. It is always a pleasure reading your new posts. Thank you for your never-ending support to my blog.

Much Love! (",)

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Angelika, I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep on making us laugh.(",)

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Megan, I believe in the principles that your blog espouses. Your positivity is like a beacon in the dark. May you be able to share the light with many others. (",)

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Ray, thank you so much for the encouraging comments that you leave here. I really appreciate them.

Blessings to you!

Bing Yap February 19, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Bingkee, you have become a good friend here. I hope to finally meet you in person on your next visit. What are neighbors for, right? See how small the world has become because of the internet? I am so glad to have found you here.

Much Love! (",)

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Wow! I am really honored. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

maitrilibellule February 19, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Thank you so much for the award, dear one. I am deeply honored and will cherish them in my heart.

Take care, and may your path be showered with blessings...

Maitri

Mariuca February 20, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

I'm here Bing! Thanks so much for the lovely recognition, it's always an honour receiving an award from u and ur lovely blog YAY! :):):)

Angela February 20, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Awww, I'm honored to be your friend! Thanks, Bing:) I'm so glad that we found each other<3

Bing Yap February 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

JHS, you deserve this award. It's always a pleasure to read your new posts. Please keep it up.

Bing Yap February 20, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Rev. Maitri, I am humbled by your award and recognition. This means a lot to me. I can't thank you enough for the inspiration and encouragement.

Thank you for accepting this little token of appreciation.

Much Love and Blessings!

Bing Yap February 20, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Mariuca, ohhhhh I love your blogs. You write so well and a visit to any of your sites is always refreshing- the colors, the posts, the photos, the subjects.

Much Love!

Bing Yap February 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Angela, you have no idea at all how profound your blog's effect on me has been. I so want to reach out to you and wish I can be of greater help.

Every time I write here how I reached the end of the tunnel, I always wish you would be able to read them. You have inspired me to write some of these posts so that those in the dark will be able to find their way.

I hope that, in my own little way, I will be able to help you find the light. Or at least offer you a hand to hold on to as we walk together.

Blessings to you!

Jackie February 21, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

Bing, thank you so very very much for thinking of me. I have had a terrible connection speed for the last few days.

But, I am finally here to pick up this lovely and very thoughtful award.

I simply love it. And I will start work on it right now!

Hugs:-)

Bing Yap February 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Hi Jackie (Shinade), thank you for dropping by again to claim your award.You have lovely blogs that's why I thought of you. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter