If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

20 July 2010

The Celebrate Poet of June Award and Many More...

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n415/glbo/thank_you/007.gif I'd like to thank Jingle for continuing to support and encourage a newbie or wanna-be-poet like me. She surely knows how to keep us all going. Although my schedule lately has gone haywire, I really try to keep up with and keep track of her Poets' Rally. It is something that I look forward to every other week now.

I feel so honored to be included in the list of June's Celebrate Poets. Thanks to all the poets who voted for me. I really appreciate it.

The Celebrate Poet of June Award

Moreover, I accept the following awards from Jingle with much pride, honor and appreciation...


The Most Intelligent Poet Award

Other awards [Golden Cup Award, Happy July Award, Prolific Blogger Award, You Have A Big Heart Award and Thanks For Your Friendship Award] from Jingle...

To Jingle, You Rock Glitter Graphics!!!

A big THANKS also to the following poets/bloggers for these beautiful awards...


Your Comments Are My Sunshine Award

Nature Is My Teacher Award

 From Hoiden and Joanny

Lovely Blog Award

Rules to Accept the Lovely Blog Award:
  1. Thank the person giving you this award
  2. Copy the award to your blog.
  3. place a link to their blog
  4. Name 7 things about you.
  5. Nominate 10 Bloggers.
  6. Place a link to those Blogger.
  7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
 7 Things About Me:

1.  So in love with LIFE!!!
2. Cool Mom - My 3 lovely kids are my greatest gifts from God.
3. Heart on Fire - I am so blessed to have Sunshine in my life.
4. Retro Music Lover - Disco/retro/80's music can brighten up my mood.
5. Writer - Writing is a passion of mine (although I hardly have time for it now).
6. Risk-Taker - I drastically changed my career path almost a year ago.
7. Survivor - I was able to beat the odds and nothing scares me now.
  
I am passing on  the *Lovely Blog Award, *Golden Cup Award, *Happy July Award, *Prolific Blogger Award, *You Have A Big Heart Award, *Thanks For Your Friendship Award, *Your Comments Are My Sunshine Award and *Nature Is My Teacher Award to:

 

I am proud to be part of the Thursday Poets Rally!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 POINTS OF VIEW:

Karen Chayne July 20, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Hi Sis! Kamusta? Can we exchange link with my new blog? My Daily Notes Thanks! God bless!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall July 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

cute awards for a perfect you.
well deserved.
Cheers!

Sandee July 20, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

A ton of awards and I'm on the top of the list. What an honor. Thank you so much. I'll get a post up soon.

Have a terrific day. Super big hug. :)

Jingle July 22, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

please reread the 4th link of your entry,

did you mean to have

and and in the middle...
maybe a typo, referring to your previous post.

I truly appreciate your participation,
have fun visiting!
:)

Jingle July 22, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

4th line of your entry from the next post...

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall July 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/the-celebrate-blogger-of-june-awards-nomination-announcement/

please help vote:

humor
art/cartoon,
short stories,
or food/cooking,

you gain one vote when you vote for others...

u r nominated...
one day deadline!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter