If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

05 January 2010

Where Do I Go From Here?

"And now it's my turn
To try and find my way
And if I should get lost

At least I'll own today..."

- It's My Turn, Diana Ross

New year... New Beginnings... But do you know where you are headed to?

I guess the only way to determine where you are going is to fully understand and appreciate where you have been. All of us went through different struggles in the past- with relationships, career choices or even your own self worth. This is now the time to stop worrying and start evaluating those unresolved issues. This year, resolve to make sure that these problems will no longer be part of your future.

In fact, you don't even have to wait for new year or some crossroads to re-evaluate your life and ask yourself these questions...

Where have I been?
Have I reached any of my dreams? Have I made a difference in someone's life? Have I made excuses rather than fulfilling promises?

Where am I going?
Will I live my life to the fullest or find reasons why I didn't? Will I believe in myself and my talents or pretend that I never had what it takes?

What does the future hold for me?
The future for everyone is unknown, but what paths will I choose to lead me into my future and make a part of my life?

By answering them honestly, you can figure out what you have done, what you plan on doing and what you can change.

You have to face the truth and start dealing not only with the consequences but also with the reality of what exists once you give up some of your old ways. If it doesn't work at first, just keep trying. KEEP BELIEVING that YOU CAN CREATE what you want from life and YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. Stay motivated in achieving positive changes. Little by little, you will see how different days will bring different joys... and the person you were meant to be, YOU WILL BE.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

My dearest sweet Bing. This is an awesome post. I love it because I so believe in myself. I have to believe in what I do always, for if I don't, nothing works. Out of your three questions, the only one I can honestly answer is the first one. That is easy. But the next too, I can't even begin to answer. I don't know anything about the future. So all I do is hold on to this very point in time and hope that I'm doing and believing in myself well enough at that exact moment and everything does fall into place. It gets created and it does happen. Might sound a little weird, but that's the only way I know how to do it. :) xoxoxox

Wenny January 5, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Hi Bing, this is a great post.

I too has had been forced to ride through a big setback in my life some time ago. I struggled hard to let it pass and today, I know it will not stand a chance in my present nor my future. I won this fight because I knew the enemy, MYSELF.

It is so true. If we do not resolve the past, we won't have a present, what more a future.

Sandee January 6, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

This is excellent advice. We have to take responsibility for yourselves if we expect great returns. Excellent.

Have a terrific day. :)

Gaia January 13, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

Thank you Bing for these enouraging words, yes, we need to face the truth and then move on. We must believe in ourselves. Blessings.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter