If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

21 February 2009

When You Ask The Angels...


cute


When I first tried this beautiful angel card reading, which I discovered in one of my visits to Kimmy Sharing Light, I was amazed at the clarity of the answers to my question. No wonder Kimmy wanted to share it with everyone. I bookmarked the page but forgot to return to this site until tonight.


An angel card reading consists of 3 cards from the Angel card deck. By asking the angels a question and holding that question in your mind while the card deck spreads out, you can find out "What the Angels want you to know." Or, you can simply ask the Angels about life areas, ask about another person, or even ask a question on behalf of another person. It's up to you, but remember to ask your question as you select the cards.

And so, with a new question in my mind, I selected 3 cards from the deck. One of them is the message from Angel Zanna. This is very reassuring considering the death threat that I got some weeks ago. I am setting aside the skeptic in me to claim this promise.

Zanna

"You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe."

Additional Message: "No matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. I am helping you to heal from past upsets or trauma. I am helping to heal your heart of worry or fear. I am here to help you release any self-sabotaging thoughts or behavior. I am here, in other words, to help you enjoy a renewed sense of safety, and peace of mind."

"The other angels and I stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles, and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate our protective field. We only allow the energy of love to enter wherever you or your loved ones reside. All expressions of fear are transmuted back to the field of illusions from whence they came. God and the angels ask that you relax and enjoy yourself, for your happiness brings a smile to Heaven."


Go on and try. You can click here to pick your cards.

I have also posted this on my sidebar in case you want to go back later for further guidance from the Angels.

Enjoy your reading and be guided.


Blessings to all,






Image credits:
cute by lesliee1
* Found with
Ginipic logo

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 POINTS OF VIEW:

SUSAN SONNEN February 22, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

I am heading there now... thanks!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter