If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

04 November 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem… A Reverie...

I blog for PEACE 
because I want my voice to be heard… 
no matter how small it is. 

I dream of a better world 
because I love my kids 
and I want them to feel secure
inside and outside of our home. 

I want to sleep peacefully 
each night knowing 
that tomorrow brings 
no threat or danger of any kind.

I long for the day 
where guns, bombs and 
all weapons of mass destruction
become a thing of the past. 

I imagine that day
where war and conflict are
replaced by compassion 
and understanding.

I can dream…
and I can make it happen...

Because it all begins with
One voice…
One subject…
One day...

© Bing Yap [PinkLady] 2013
All Rights Reserved


"You may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one.
~ Imagine by John Lennon


A pocketful of sunshine and 
GRANT US PEACE.
Thanks to Mimi Lenox for starting the phenomenal BlogBlast 4 Peace (the Peace Globe Movement). It is now an annual online event that has spread to 185 countries across the globe. Visit the BlogBlast4Peace Facebook Fan Page. Don’t forget to link your peace post and sign Mr. Linky here



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 POINTS OF VIEW:

Michelle November 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM  

No voice is ever too small. Beautiful post.

Best Peace blessings to you. :) ☮

and much love and light

Tink November 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM  

Beautiful post!

Me-Me King November 5, 2013 at 8:22 AM  

What a beautiful day that we all came together for Peace. Namaste

Travis Cody November 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

Excellent words.

Peace to you and yours on this and every day.

Sherry Blue Sky November 6, 2013 at 7:07 AM  

BING! So nice to come across you in the 'sphere - has been a while. Beautiful thoughts about peace, kiddo. hope you and the kids are well and happy! Keep shining!

Bing Yap November 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM  

Blessings of light and peace to all of you!

Bing Yap November 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM  

Sherry, thank you for the well wishes. The kids and I are doing well. Motherhood and career have taken so much of my time. I wish I can blog more. Blessings to you, girl.♥

Mimi Lenox November 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM  

Bing (Pink Lady),

Loved this post and the beautiful graphic displayed. The poetry is awesome and heartfelt. Thank you for making a difference in the world and for being a part of this awesome community of peace bloggers.
Peace and blessings to you and yours,
Mimi

This is #4218 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery @blog4peace.com

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter