If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

08 February 2011

Pensive Solitude


Image credit: Link

calming sense on heel
 as turquoise surf rests on shore
pensive solitude



Image credit: Link

ocean's bliss beckons
soft kisses of gentle breeze
a taste of heaven


© Bing (PinkLady) 2011




Posted for !The Haiku Challenge!- Day 8- image "Footpath" 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 POINTS OF VIEW:

Julie Jordan Scott February 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

Definitely a taste of heaven. I feel that.

My Day 8 Haiku.

Someone is Special February 9, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

a taste of heaven.. Awesome Bing.. Loved it..

Someone is Special

Sandee February 9, 2011 at 2:00 AM  

Heaven indeed. Awesome.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

Kristen Haskell February 9, 2011 at 3:35 AM  

I concur, Heaven Indeed!

Sherry Blue Sky February 9, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

A taste of heaven for sure. I miss the beach so much!

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

A taste of heaven...living water.

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Such depth in such few words! Thank you for sharing! becca

Nanka February 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

Living by the sea I can say it is sheer bliss

Uma Anandane February 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

Lovely Haiku's and I loved that dove and the words above :)

Want a challenge?Why not try this one?
http://umaspoembook.blogspot.com/2011/02/experimenting-with-poetry-forms-senryu.html

Anonymous February 10, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

So serene, like taking a mini-vacation. Glad to see you posting a lot again. :0)

MD Life February 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Definitely a taste of heaven. I feel that...
And I Love to keep walking on The Beach...
Thanks..

Olivia March 10, 2011 at 2:18 AM  

Beautiful!!
Serene n enchanting.. xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter