If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

29 August 2010

August Awards From Jingle



Jingle, our gracious host of the Thursday Poets Rally, has opened new doors for poets and created a strong support group for aspiring writers and poets alike. I am amazed at her patience and diligence in going around blogs and giving out special awards to recognize each and every poet's contribution to the community.

I love awards and Jingle truly rocks!

And so, let me take this opportunity to thank Jingle for the following special poetry awards for Poets' Rally Week 26:

The Most Graceful Poet Award
The Most Compassionate Award
The Most Resilient Poet Award
Another special award that is close to my heart is The Celebrate Poet for July Award which was obtained through votes from fellow poets (a million thanks to all of you who voted for me):


And more... more... more... Friendship Awards from Jingle!!!

Happy Moments Together Blogging Award
Supportive Blogger Award
Thank You For Being My Friend Award
The Butterfly Award
Most Creative Blogger Award
U R A Rare Friend Award
Best Weekly Photo Award
The Most Elegant Blogger Award
Friends are the Best Award
Jingle, thank you so much for all these beautiful awards!!!

thank you
For the special friendship that they have extended to me, I would like to pass these Friendship Awards to Thom, Sandee, Mike, Wenny, Janet, Joanny, Buttercup, Hoiden, Weezer, bkm, Jamie and Sherry Blue Sky.







If you want to join this fast growing community, 
please visit Jingle's site now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

30 POINTS OF VIEW:

Cheryl August 29, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Jingle is one the most amazing supporters in the blogosphere. Congrats on all the awards. Well deserved each one.

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

isn't she great? that's the reason why she is well loved. thanks for stopping by again, cheryl. :)

Sandee August 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Congratulations on all the great award and a great big thank you for giving me all the friendship awards. This means a lot to me. I do consider you a wonderful blogging friend.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Sherry Blue Sky August 29, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Congrats to you, for your awards, and I tip my hat to Jingle, who is so active and busy in our community of poets. And thank you, Bing, for offering a friendship award to me. I was very touched by your story, your very resilient and shining heart, and how good you are at Keeping On. Keep writing!

Jingle August 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

u r so very sweet,
thanks for organizing the awards in beautiful manner, thanks for sharing.
you are truly deserve them!

Mike Golch August 29, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Bing,Thank you for the awards that you so gracely given me.

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

sandee, your friendship means the world to me. thank you for your never ending support and encouragement. i love you, girl! :)

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

sherry, this has become my outlet. i found healing in this blog. complete healing, that is. i was able to let go through writing. the least i could do is to share the sun that's brightly shining again in my life. thanks for your offer of friendship. {{{hugsss}}}

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

jingle, i should be the one to thank you. do you know that you have renewed my interest in writing/blogging? at least i have something to look forward to now. you have no idea what you have done for me. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, friend!!!

Bing Yap August 29, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

mike, i may not have been visible lately in your blog but you are one of the blogging friends i sincerely care about. you are always in my prayers, friend. please give my warmest regards to celestine. :)

Anonymous August 30, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

Congrats my dear sweet friend and a big MAHALO to you for passing this on. Much appreciated.

Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Weezer August 30, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

You are such a sweet, sweet friend, Bing. I so appreciate all these awards. I will pass them on and acknowledge you and your blog. You are special to me and I will be back in touch. I love you and your blog.
Weezer

signed...bkm August 30, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Thanks for the award Pink Lady...you are so sweet....blessings and blessed Sunday....bkm

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

thom, you know how special your friendship is... i really appreciate it.

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

weezer, i so love your prayer box idea. you are such a blessing to your friends and family. that's why you deserve all these friendship awards. congratulations! =)

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

bkm, you write haunting poems and i love them. you deserve these awards. congratulations!

Buttercup August 30, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

You are a very special Lady and I so appreciate your kind thought in thinking and offering this award to me. I treasure it coming from you...thanks so very much my dear friend. Sending you lots of love. oxoxoxox

Sandee August 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Hi Bing - I've got my post up. Thanks again for all the wonderful awards. Big hug & I love you back. :)

Friendship Awards

joanna August 30, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Dear Pink Lady


Yes Jingle is great for bringing us altogether. I appreciate your thinking of me in your blog friendship list. It is always a pleasure to come to your blog and read all of your heartfelt thoughts. Beautiful thoughts from a beautiful mind.

Have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy the love and recognition you deserve it.

Cheers,
Joanny

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

amanda (buttercup), i'm so glad that you like them. you truly deserve these friendship awards.

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

sandee, thanks for posting them right away and for linking back to me. and thanks for sharing them with me also. your friendship is important to me. thanks for everything, sandee.

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

joanny, your blog is one of the poetry sites that i truly enjoy and your heartfelt comments here always make my day. thanks for coming over to claim your awards.

JamieDedes August 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Thank you, Pink Lady. Too kind ... and Congratulations! to you on you many, many and well-deserved awards.

Here's another one for you ... The Outstanding Blogger Award:http://wp.me/pne74-42w

:-)

Have a wonderful week...

Bing Yap August 30, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

jamie, your life story is an inspiration to many. i, for one, resolved to re-assess my lifestyle after reading your health struggle. thank you for the inspiration and for the cute award you have given me. i feel so honored. :)

Jingle August 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/thursday-poets-rally-week-27-awards/

Happy Monday,
5 awards 4 u, enjoy!

the first 3 awards are not to be passed on,

Bing Yap August 31, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

i feel so honored, jingle... thank you so much!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall September 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

something in my birthday wishes post today,
hope that you enjoy it...
Have a Fun tuesday!

Bing Yap September 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

hi jingle, i'm headed to your site now. so excited!

Janet Gardner September 2, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Hi Bing, I am so touched by these awards and even more so that you are my friend. Your support & friendship is so appreciated, especially now in my life. You truly are an Angel on Earth to me, know I am always and forever here for you 24/7 no matter what, no matter the distance. Congradulations on the awards, well deserved!!
I love you,
Janet :)

Bing Yap September 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

hi janet, i will forever cherish our friendship. thanks for claiming your awards. you deserve them as well. rest assured that i am also here for you always. you know how to reach me if you need anything. ;)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter