If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

22 March 2010

Pensive Mood on Music Monday

"To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, 
to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward."
-Margaret Fairless Barber-


a warm, loving feeling beckons me
to take a step back into the past
the deep, timber tone of your voice
and that hearty laugh of yours
echo still in my heart...



Do That To Me One More Time
by Captain & Tennille



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

This is so one of my favorite songs of all times. Corny I know but I sure do like it. Well done :) Happy MM :)

Bing Yap March 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

i am not surprised THOM. it's also an all-time fave of mine and it brings back a lot of memories. happy monday!

Sandee March 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

I love that song too. It's been a very long time since I've heard it too. Excellent.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Bing Yap March 23, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

SANDEE i'm happy to know that this week's pick is perfect for you. blessings!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter