If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

26 October 2010

The Muffed Target

Welcome to the The Muffed Target

Every Tuesday, my very good friend Thom at Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever hosts The Muffed Target which runs by these rules:

"Each Tuesday post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been..."
The Zipline Experience

This was taken more than a year ago with the use of a digital camera. Two important men in my life- bonding together for the first time. I was so excited to capture the moment that I didn't care if they looked like flying ants in the photo. Lol!


Have a great week ahead!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

22 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

ROFLMAO!!! The first thing I thought of was flying monkeys when I saw the photo before you explained. Very well done my friend :) Thanks so much for playing much appreciated. They are braver souls than me. I don't know if I would be hanging by some wire LOL

Francis Morilao October 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

nice photo, a memory you can't delete!

steveroni October 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

BING-GO! Exciting photo of your two men...on ladders. I'm hoping they did NOT 'bond' too closely!

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

hi thom, i'm sure you will enjoy the zipline experience. my kids and i have tried the superman position and it felt like you were really flying. i was more scared than the kids and it was quite embarrassing. LOL! i'm glad you enjoyed this pic. :)

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

unnamed psalmist, you are right. it is the memory that is priceless here. thanks for stopping by. :)

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

steveroni, some knees got wobbly there after the ride. Lol! it was reallyy fun to watch. thanks for the visit. :)

Sandee October 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Bonding is good especially if they are two of your favorite guys. I'd be scared to do this though.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

quilly October 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Ah, but your heart sees with a clarity your camera will never be able to capture!

SouthLakesMom October 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Pink Lady, this is a cool photos. In taking photos it is often discouraging to say, "if I'd only had that $$$ lens . . ." but if you HAD had the expensive lens, you would have been able to see that they're making faces at you from up there! Ha ha!

Actually, this looks like a cool thing to try! I want to do it along the coast of Costa Rica where you skirt the jungle on one side and the ocean on the other. A friend said it was AWESOME.

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

sandee, we all had a terrific time that day and it was truly extra special. :)

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

you nailed it, quilly! what i saw that day is priceless and it will stay with me forever. :)

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

it is truly AWESOME, southlakesmom! i didn't try it the first time we went because i let fear take over.

but after i've tried it, i went back for more- with a daring stunt at that, flying like superman. and you're right about them making faces at me from up there. LOL! i caught them! :D

RA October 26, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Oh my goodness, that looks so high! What a great way to bond with each other. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

Bing Yap October 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

rosidah, it was indeed high. then we went for a higher and longer zipline. it was really awesome. thanks for stopping by. :)

Anonymous October 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

You mean you did this as well? Listen it's like this. I would have been born with wings if i was suppose to fly and gills and fins if I was made to swim ROFLMAO!!! You are one brave lady I tell ya...but now that I think about it I might do this. I just gotta buck up and do it LOL

Amanda Moore October 27, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

I thought they were on power lines till I saw your comment about the zip line! My hubby has done this along with base jumping and a lot of other insane things I would Never do.... you're a braver girl than I Bing!

Anonymous October 27, 2010 at 3:25 AM  

Bravery against a stormy sky...

My 11yo was on a ropes challenge course with a zip line yesterday. He LOVED it!

Bing Yap October 27, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

thom, when this photo was taken, i was just an audience. it took me months to gather my courage and when i finally decided to go for it, we tried the longest (quite high also) zip ride here... then i went back for more, to my kids' amazement! a superman stunt was the coolest! i am yet to do the inverted stunt though- you know, feet up, head down.

the first time i did it, it took 10-20 minutes before the guys at the tower were able to convince me to let go and slide down. LOL! take note, i used to have great fear of heights and this one blew me away!

Bing Yap October 27, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

amanda, i also thought i couldn't do it and my kids kept on teasing me about it. i just had to show them i could do it. it was awesome! you should try it. ;)

Bing Yap October 27, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

kcinnova, sometimes it amazes me what kids are willing to go through for fun. this was really worth it. ;)

Jingle October 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

super crazy indeed,
what fun.

Bing Yap October 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

jingle, it was super duper fun. :D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter