If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

19 October 2010

The Muffed Target

Welcome to the The Muffed Target

Every Tuesday, my very good friend Thom at Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever hosts The Muffed Target which run by these rules:

"Each Tuesday post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been..."

My Son, My Son...

 My son was an altar server during the Thanksgiving Mass for the canonization of Saint Candida Maria de Jesus, their school's foundress. It was a big event as it was officiated by the Archbishop himself as well as several other priests at the San Pedro Cathedral.

Being the stage mom that I am, I clicked and clicked on my cellphone camera as soon as my son appeared during the entrance march. Of course, since it was a solemn event, I was the only parent who dared to take photos inside the church. After all, that was my son there...

Well, with his back turned as he walked past me...

 
That's my son alright... I could not get a clear shot so I ran to the front pew.  Here's a clearer shot... of the candle stand he was holding! LOL!


I hope you enjoyed the photos. :D





Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 POINTS OF VIEW:

quilly October 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Well, he's holding the candle stand very nicely -- lol! You need a better quality phone camera if you're going to use it for sneak photo shoots! Luckily, this memory is also printed on your heart.

Anonymous October 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Bwaahah atta girl. Now your taking shits like I do. LOL. Welcome to the club. At least he's holding the candle straight. LOL. Thanks for playing.

Bing Yap October 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

quilly, believe me it's not the camera's fault. i use other cameras sometimes but i always get the same quality of photos. i have a decent digital camera and i get loads of muffed targets. lol! thanks for dropping by. :D

Bing Yap October 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

thom, i've long wanted to join the muffed target team and this was a perfect opportunity. there used to be loads and loads of muffed targets in my collection but most of them ended up in my recycle bin. aaaarrrgghhh... i wish my hand didn't move too much during photo shoots. :D

SouthLakesMom October 19, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Bing - such is parenting. I, too, have many shots where the kid and the events just did NOT cooperate!

Thanks for playing!

Sandee October 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

All my shots would qualify. I'm terrible at photography.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

Bing Yap October 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

southlakesmom, i've long wanted to play but realized that my "muffed targets" were thrown into the bin. no worries though. i have lots of them that i'm sure i can find something again for next week. thanks for the visit. :)

Bing Yap October 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

sandee, welcome to the club then. lol! thanks for stopping by. :)

JamieDedes October 20, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Enjoyed a lot, Bing. Mothers will be mothers, just like boys will be boys. Good job. Congratuations to you.

My cousing is a priest at Loyala Heights in Quezon City. Are you anywhere near there?

Bing Yap October 20, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

hi jamie, thanks for the kind words. it's still a work in progress though. i hope he finds his own path someday.

quezon city is in metro manila, which is an hour and a half flight from davao city. ;)

Arts Web Show October 20, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

hey, that brings back childhood memories.
Glad i dont have to dress up like that anymore. lol

Bing Yap October 20, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

richard (arts web show), you are so funny. lol! thanks for the visit. :D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter