If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

29 September 2010

Stress (Sensational Haiku Wednesday)


half our lives we rush
there's always not enough time
until time runs out

♥♥♥

stop for a minute
feel the breeze, inhale deeply
 that moment is yours

♥♥♥

seize the day, they say
but we let the day seize us
we live on the edge

♥♥♥ 

one day at a time
that's how it should always be
take control of LIFE


© Bing (PinkLady) 2010

Image by David Roberts
Posted for Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Next week’s theme:WAVES

Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee September 29, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

I've always known that you need to stop and smell the roses every single day. I've always tried too. Very well said.

Hubby and I will be gone for the next 11-12 days. It's our annual bay cruise. Just want you to know why I'm absent.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

Wenny September 29, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Well said and I've always been telling myself that. Nowadays, I'm just doing that and it feels wonderful!

Anonymous September 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Well said my friend. You grab on never let go and be yourself. Wonderful haikus. Soft, poignant and meaningful. :) Have a great Wednesday.

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

hi sandee, ohhhhhhhh i wish i can go with you. i so need a vacation. a bay cruise would surely do me wonders. see, i am jealous of you my friend! how can i not be- a cruise is doubly fun because you're with hubby!!!

enjoy your holiday, sandee. thanks for taking the time to visit before you jumped off. i really appreciate it. :)

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

wenny, i had really bad days and i know this is easier said than done. but now when it gets too stressful, i pinch myself to shake it off and "get into the moment of stillness." it really works. it doesn't solve the problem but it calms down my mind and helps me look at the situation more objectively. thanks for visiting, friend. :)

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

thom, thanks for the nice comment. i'm glad that you like this piece. thanks. =)

Anonymous September 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Yes, only one day at a time, one moment at a time, one breath at a time,,,, love these great-advice Haikus! :) Heartspell

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

easier said than done but it's worth the try, heartspell. thanks for appreciating. =)

Anonymous September 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

well done! So difficult to put into practice, but so worth it.

Harshika September 29, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

ah!! finally my comp has let me comment on your poems :P

wonderful wonderful :)

loved your style :)

love your blog too :)

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

michelle, thank you for appreciating.

Bing Yap September 29, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

harshika, that was cute. :) thanks for the visit. :)

quilly September 29, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Great haiku. Yesterday certainly seized me and shook me up! Today my friend and I are going on a girls outing. We plan to shop (we may not buy) and eat and laugh and giggle. It will be fun.

Amanda Moore September 29, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Bing my gosh you're right on target with this one
"seize the day, they say
but we let the day seize us"
This is one of the truest things I have read in a very long time.
Great haiku

Maude Lynn September 30, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

This is so true! We do let the day seize us. Great haiku!

Ria September 30, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

That would be great on a poster!

Bing Yap September 30, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

quilly, i am sooooooooo jealous! right now, a bonding time with my girl friends is what i need. thanks for visiting. :)

Bing Yap September 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

amanda, that's how i usually feel. i start the day reminding myself to seize the day but i end up being seized by the day. lol. i'm glad that you like it. =)

Bing Yap September 30, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

mama zen, i'm glad that you appreciate it. thanks for the visit. :)

Bing Yap September 30, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

hi ria, it's written on a big poster in my head. lol! thanks for appreciating my piece. =)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall September 30, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

seize the edge, inhale deeply,
love your way saying it...
Glad to read your lovely Haikus.

Nanka September 30, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Beautifully expressed Haiku's.Feel so relaxed and detangled...Love the time frame at the start of each Haiku.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall October 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-birthday-wishes-and-awards.html

awards,
pass to 1 to 10 friends..
Happy Weekend!
xxx

Bing Yap October 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

jingle, thanks for your continued support. i really appreciate it. :)

Bing Yap October 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

nanka, the time frame set the flow for each haiku. i'm glad that you like it. thanks for your visit. :)

Bing Yap October 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

thanks for the awards, jingle. much appreciated!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter