If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

14 July 2010

I like It Dark


sweet tooth i have naught
but show me dark chocolate
and i shan't say no...

the darker it is
the more i could not resist...
bittersweet heaven!



Welcome to Sensational Haiku Wednesday hosted by Jenn of You Know... that Blog?
This week's theme is: Chocolate

The basics:
Haiku is simple! 
It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively 
(a great way to use your fingers!)


Next week's theme is: Aging

So what are you waiting for? Come and join us at:

Join the
 fun!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

20 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee July 15, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

I'm with you on the dark chocolate. Now I want some. Very well said Bing.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Jenn@ You know... that blog? July 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Dark chocolate is certainly healthier! I have to say I prefer the sweeter milk chocolate though. DO NOT like "white" chocolate. Blech.

Amanda Moore July 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Loved your writing form this week, sorry I don't like dark milk chocolate is the only way to go!!!!

Anonymous July 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Very well done. How sweet it is. :)

Bing Yap July 15, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

sandee nothing beats the dark variety ;)

Bing Yap July 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

white chocs? yuck!!! seriously though, i really don't go for anything sweet.. but show me a dark choc and i will change my mind in an instant. =)

Bing Yap July 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

amanda/moorebloglife, i have nothing against milk chocs... thanks but no thanks though. if it's not dark choc, i can say no. =)

Bing Yap July 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

thom, it surely is sweet... bittersweet is more like it. :)

Wenny July 16, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Awwwww ... I want some please. I love dark chocolates too. The darker ones even better. Mine will have to be sugar-free though.

Anonymous July 17, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

this is for u
http://hoiden.wordpress.com/awards/pink-award-from-kavita-n-jingle-thank-u-loads/

Jingle July 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

what lovely words...
Happy Saturday!

Jingle July 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

please take two awards from this link:

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/55-human-minds-buzz-like-bumble-bees.html

please feel free to pass the awards to 1 to 10 poetry or blogging friends of your OWN…

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall July 18, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/the-celebrate-poet-of-june-award-nomination-announcement/

the deadline to vote for poets is Sunday...
one last chance,
you gain one vote for yourself when you vote 4 others,
simply reminder, ignore if you dislike it.

Bing Yap July 18, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

wenny, we have so much in common.. let's begin with the surname. i love my dark choc, sugar-free or not... ;) thanks, girl

Bing Yap July 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

hoiden, you made my day. what a lovely award! thank you so much! =)

Bing Yap July 18, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

jingle, thank you so much for the new awards. i already posted my nominations in your blog.

joanna July 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

Pink Lady

Here are two awards for you, http://thedowsersdaughter.blogspot.com/
Enjoy
Joanny

go here for explanation.
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/lovely-blog-award-plus-sunshine-comments-award/

Bing Yap July 19, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

hi joanny, i am a big fan of yours. thanks for the two awards. much appreciated {{{hugsss}}}

Anonymous July 21, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

I love these! And I, too, love the dark chocolate. :)

Anonymous July 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

A yummy poem there!!! LOVED the image too! Ahem... raiding my kitchen already :)
I think chocolate (light/dark/anything) is the best thing that happened to mankind (actually, womankind ;))

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter