If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

26 June 2009

Let's All Feel Good


Here's sharing a little sunshine to everyone :) Let's all feel good and happy!







Wow... 44 years of marriage and still counting... Indeed, life is beautiful! Thank you for showing us the true meaning of LOVE.

I love you both!



a pocketful of sunshine to everyone!!!

Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 POINTS OF VIEW:

Janet Gardner June 26, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Hi Bing,
I love this song, so upbeat and happy. Congradulations on your Parents anniversary, they are an inspiration to all of us.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Bing Yap June 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Hi JANET, thank you for the greeting. My parents do mean the world to me and I am truly grateful for their love and continued support, without which I would not have made it through the tragedy that struck my own family.

God bless!

Sandee June 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad. What a nice post honoring them.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Bing Yap June 26, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

thanks SANDEE :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter