If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

25 May 2009

Ranting For The Last Time

After blaming my laptop ("Windows problem" they said) and two reformats later (to no avail), SmartBro has finally admitted an equipment problem on their part, whatever that means. FINALLY, they are sending their technical people to my house tomorrow to look into whatever re-configuration that needs to be done. After almost 30 days of malfunction, we MIGHT be able to FINALLY figure out why- why oh why!!!- my laptop works in all internet stations and cafes except in my own house. A week ago, we brought my unit to a friend's house which is being served by the same provider (SmartBro broadband) and - wow!- it worked there.

My no-show in this blog has caused its page rank to drop. That shouldn't really bother me because I am not into commercial blogging. But then, every blogger would know how difficult it is to achieve a google page rank and a site's rise gives one a sense of achievement or self-fulfillment.

My melancholic attacks in the past were effectively cut short by my blogging. This blog became my sanctuary... my so-called "happy pill."

I tried to get a new connection with another provider but after 2 weeks of waiting, they came back to inform us that they allegedly ran out of premium lines in my area and offered us the option of obtaining internet connection at the speed of dial up connection. Tough luck!!! Oh well, such is life.

Anyway, I don't want to waste any more of my time ranting about SmartBro's lousy service. I hope that after tomorrow, I will be back in full swing.



Blessings to all,






Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 POINTS OF VIEW:

KAT May 25, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Awwww, I hope this does the trick for you, and you will be up and running tomorrow!!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Patience....and {{{{hugs}}}}

Kat :)

Bing Yap May 27, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Kat, those tech people did not show up. Grrrrr!!! :(( :(( :((

Ailurophile May 30, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Hope SmartBro is there soon, and you get everything fixed. Cool blog :)

Bing Yap May 31, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

AILUROPHILE, thanks for dropping by. :) Yes, it has been fixed now.

Suedonim16 June 14, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

Hi Ms. Bing! good thing your connection is up now. my provider (globe) has consistently been a cause of frustration for me. i'm just finishing up the 12-month contract and i'll definitely switch.
by the way, I remember you as I listen to the song, "dancing queen", one time while i was on a bus on my way to work. =)
want to greet you also a belated/advanced happy birthday coz i believe (read from one of your entries here), that June is your birth month! Keep smiling! =)
Godbless.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter