If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

19 May 2009

Lousy SmartBro Connection


Things don't always go our way. Just when we thought we have planned out everything, something goes wrong. Almost always!

I was so excited to go back to blogging after my short vacation. There was too much sunshine to share. My mind was full of happy ideas and memories to write about. I was simply ecstatic to start writing again. I even promised a special band in Manila that I will feature them in my blog after they impressed me with their music and great performance.

But soon after I set foot in my house, the anticipation was drowned by frustration. I could not connect to the internet. That was 20 days ago. Until now, the "technical problem" has not been fixed. When I called up my provider tonight, I was asked to send an email to their customer service so I could be prioritized. What??? I was there on the phone talking to their representative and she still wants me to write them??? So tell me SmartBro, what was the use of recording my telephone call then??? Is this what a loyal customer deserves? Look at my latest bill closely to see that I am way ahead in my payment.

To my brother (my "utol") in the US who has shown concern over my blogs, I want you to know that I really appreciate the nightly reminder to update. But as I have explained to you, I'm the type who writes spontaneously from my own laptop. Doing it this way - that is, writing it in my laptop, saving it and transferring the material to my son's computer to be able to publish it - needs some getting used to on my part. I type then I publish. That's it. I am a one laptop/pc-type of person. That's just the way I am (in all aspects). And I can't write at work. The only time I can blog is at night when I'm relaxing at home. That is also my way of coping with and letting go of the day's stress. Now I have been deprived of that.




Blessings to all,






Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 POINTS OF VIEW:

Mike Golch May 20, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Bummer,and boo hiss on those fine upstanding people at your internet provider.

Bing Yap May 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

it really sucks, mike :(

Unknown May 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Totally frustrating when that happens...Welcome Back in any event.

It is always refreshing to take a break and return...we appreciate and notice the small joys when we do that.
Have a great day:)

Janet Gardner May 22, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Hi Bing,
that must be sooo frustrating, but we will still be here for ya,
Take Care,
Janet

Angela May 23, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

How frustrating!

I hope that you are refreshed after your break, and welcome back! Hope your week is getting better now!
Love and hugs<3

KAT May 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

I hate that you are still not up and running!! They really stink as as a hosting provider!

Hurry back!! I miss you!! :(

Bing Yap May 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

DOROTHY, JANET, ANGELA and KAT, thank you so much for your support and encouraging words. I am now back in full swing. That was one month of frustration for me.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter