If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

31 May 2009

A Personality Test That Blew Me Away

"The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything
that comes along their way."




I came across this meme in one of my friends' notes. No, she (Ki Kai) did not tag me but it sounded interesting so I stole it and played along. When the results came out, it blew me away.

It is a personality test called "Get To Know Yourself Better" and, oh boy, it surely did say a lot about me. Everything in it defined, in simple words, who I really am.

This is not your usual nonsense personality test in (some of which appear to be humorous for "murdering" the English language). It is so simple and only takes 5 minutes to finish it. Believe me, all the questions and the corresponding results here truly make sense.

The rules are:

1. Open this website : http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

2. Take the Personality Quiz (it's VERY short and easy, really)


3. Copy Paste the result to your blog.


4. Tag as many friends as you can and link to the friend who tagged you.
(copied from Ki Kai's notes in ♥)



After answering all 9 questions, I was assessed this way:

1. Your view on yourself:

You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

- This is so true. I always go for a win-win solution. Well, as much as possible.

2. The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

- Awww, I am and have always been a sucker for romance. I never stopped believing.

3. Your readiness to commit to a relationship:You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.


- I know I have hurt a few people along the way. For that, I am truly sorry. But I promised myself a long, long time ago that I am never going to repeat the mistakes of my youth. A lifetime of mistake is hell on earth.

4. The seriousness of your love: You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.


- Life is short after all. The sun is now shining brightly in my life and I have never felt so happy and contented. Believe me, everything falls into place when you find the right sunshine. :)

5. Your views on education
: Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

- My father used to remind me that education is the best and only legacy he could leave me. The best news is, it can't be taken away from me by anyone.

6. The right job for you:

You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.

- I have chosen Motherhood. Everything else comes second. If you lose someone you love, you always wonder who would go next. It's always a fear at the back of my mind. I never thought that being a "real hands-on mother" would be this fulfilling. I always thought that my career should come first. I was proven wrong.

7. How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.


- Yes, it was late in life when I discovered I have a greater role to play. But it's never too late, is it?

8. What are you most afraid of: You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.


- Despite the optimism and sense of humor that I show to cover up for my frustrations, I am also guilty of freaking out and blowing my top to hide the bigger issues. When I do that, my kids would take it as "Oh okay, case is closed, end of story."

9. Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.


- What more can I say? This sums it all up. Since time immemorial, friends and family would wake me up at unholy hours to cry on my shoulder. I have seen pain through my own eyes and that of others.


Now, after revealing so much of myself, I want to know more about my friends:

1. Kat of Candles Crafts and Whatnots
2. Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
3. Sandee of Comedy Plus
4. Marzie (Mariuca) of Wishing On A Falling Star
5. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
6. Angela of Here and Now ~4 Angel~
- here's something to let you get in touch with your inner child
7. UmmeAaiman of I'm A Mom & So Life Is A Party
- after the new baby (beautiful Zahra) you do need time for yourself and go back to basics
8. Angelika of Angelika
- you have no excuse... I know you love memes.
9. Gina of Gina Alfani
- a friend who treads on the same path :)

Hey, I stole this meme from a friend. That means it's ok if YOU play even though you are not in my list. Everyone deserves a little fun. Just don't forget to share your results.



Blessings to all,






Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee June 1, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Hi Bing - I'll play along. Just got home from the boat so give me a couple of days.

Love your answers. Too fun.

Have a terrific day.

bingkee June 1, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Thanks for this tag...I shall post it as soon as I can.

Janet Gardner June 3, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Hi Bing,
This quiz really describes you, I will play along this week sometime, thanks for the tag.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Mariuca June 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Hola Bing! I took the a cool personality test already, come see! And thanks so much for tagging me, this was fun and interesting. :)

Bing Yap June 3, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

hi BINGKEE, i finally found a tag that you haven't done yet... coooooool! :D

Bing Yap June 3, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

JANET, i'm sure you will enjoy answering the 9 questions the way I did. i'll be waiting for your results. :)

Bing Yap June 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

MARZIE, it was fun, wasn't it? i love these cool quizzes! a friend of mine in facebook aptly called them "food for the ego." lol!

Bing Yap June 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

SANDEE, im glad you enjoyed it. i already left a message in your post.:)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter