If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

15 July 2009

An Urgent Plea For Prayers

A few months ago, my cousin Marivic ("Bec") and her husband Allan proudly announced that they are finally going to have a baby... after 13 long years of waiting. Of course, this great news brought so much joy not only to the couple but to us relatives and friends.

This morning though, Marivic sent me this email which shocked and really saddened me:


"Dear family and friends,

We are so blessed for all the concern and love that all of you showed and extended to us. Praise God for all the blessings and His faithfulness in our lives!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!! Thank you so much for those who called and emailed us.

Update: Last July 2 (Thursday) I had a regular ultrasound check-up and found out that I have a very short cervix and was advised to go straight to the Labor and Delivery of Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan and is under the care of Dr. Blessed. I was admitted to the hospital and was under observation. Doctors are afraid that baby's water might break or I might be having premature labor contractions that I may not be aware of.

At 24 weeks (6 months) of baby's gestational age, doctors are concerned of baby's survival. Baby needs more time to grow inside me that's why they are keeping me in the hospital (bedrest) until I give birth here. Hopefully, with prayers and trust in our Lord Almighty that I may keep baby for 8 to 10 more weeks inside my womb and that he'll be normal and healthy.

As most of you know that me and Allan have waited for 13 years for this miracle baby and God has blessed us with this wonderful life inside of me, we thank and praise God for our baby!!! We pray that I may be healthy and strong for baby's sake and that we trust in the Lord that baby will be healthy and normal.

We thank every one of you who has been praying for us!"


Please help us pray that God will pour out His loving grace to protect Marivic (our beloved "Bec") and her unborn baby.

Blessings to all,



Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 POINTS OF VIEW:

Mike Golch July 15, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Prayers being offered.I also posted a prayer request on my site.

Sandee July 15, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Consider it done honey. Prayers in progress.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 3:24 AM  

They are all 3 in my prayers, Bing.

BK July 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Sending positive thoughts to your cousin Marivic, her husband and their baby.

Bing Yap July 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

MIKE, i really appreciate your gesture and i'm sure my cousin and her husband would be very happy to know that you have included them in your prayers. GOD BLESS!

Bing Yap July 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

SANDEE, we really appreciate your prayers. thank you so much.

Bing Yap July 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

SUSAN, you are so sweet as always. we appreciate the prayers. thanks.

Bing Yap July 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

BK, thank you so much. =)

Mike Golch July 16, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

We all want you cousin to have a healty baby,that is what prayers are about.asking God to grant the request.

Janet Gardner July 17, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

Oh Bing, this touched me so much
I will be praying right away. Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Love ya,
Janet :)

Bing Yap July 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

yes indeed MIKE.. with more people praying for her and her baby now, we leave everything in God's hands. thanks again.

blessings to you!

Bing Yap July 17, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

JANET, thank you for your prayers.

much love and blessings to you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter