If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

06 May 2009

Of Heart and Soul


This has been long overdue. I am so sorry for the delay in posting an award that meant a lot to me.

Sometime in March, I got a message from Flo of Soulful Scribbles that she gave me an award. When I checked it out, I was so touched to know that she created it specially for three (3) bloggers who have inspired her. In her own words, this is what she had to say about the Heart and Soul Award --

"A few weeks ago, Ally of In the Eyes of the Beholder bestowed the Lemonade Award on me. I, in turn, am supposed to give this award to ten blogs of my choice, but I am not yet ready. What I have found through my blog readings are blogs that have touched, moved, and inspired me in so many ways. I would like to give them a special award coming from me–the Heart and Soul Award, for extraordinary bloggers who have bared their hearts and souls to give inspiration to others."

Flo then proceeded to give the special rules in giving out this award:

"If you receive this award, please spread the love!


- Create a post about it, and make sure to include the logo.
- Nominate three blogs that have touched or inspired you, and made an impact in your life.
- Add a link to your nominees’ blogs in your post and inform them about the award.
- Go to http://heartandsoulaward.wordpress.com and leave the URLs of the 3 blogs you have nominated.
"

Now, as you can see from my blogroll, I have a long list of blogs that have truly inspired and moved me. It is quite difficult to choose only 3 of them. But rules are rules and this award means so much to me. Thus, I have decided to give it to 3 special bloggers who have truly touched my heart and inspired me not only with their blogs but with their beautiful friendship. They are:


KAT of

JANET of Dolly's Daily Diary

KARA of

Again, thank you FLO for this special award. I would also like to thank Kat, Janet and Kara for the beautiful friendship they have given me.






Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 POINTS OF VIEW:

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic May 6, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Bing you are such a blessing to each of us that are able to read your posts! I always look forward to your loving wisdom and the fun you share of your life.

Thank you so very much for this award. It is lovely that you thought of me :)

I've been "gone" from my blog for a while re-evaluating some things...

Blessings,
Kara

Mike Golch May 6, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

congrats on the awards.

Sandee May 7, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Congratulations on your newest award. So very well deserved too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Janet Gardner May 7, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Hi Bing,
This is such an honor to recieve. You made my day. Thank you for your friendship and inspiration every day, I am so glad our paths have crossed.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Bing Yap May 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

KARA, i missed you! i still have intermittent signal here and still using my laptop's son to get connected that's why i can't do my usual rounds on blogs. i hope that everything is ok with you now. you deserve this award. congratulations!

blessings to you!

Bing Yap May 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

MIKE, thank you so much! :)

Bing Yap May 8, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

SANDEE, thank you so much for dropping by. thank you also for the new award that you shared with me. you are such an angel.

blessings to you!

Bing Yap May 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

JANET, you deserve this award. you have inspired and helped many of us. i am honored to be your friend. :)

much love and blessings!

KAT May 18, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Thank you so much for this award and congrats to you for receiving it!! You are truly inspiring not only to me, but to many!

I know I am way behind, so please forgive me for not posting it sooner, but I have posted it on my blog now.

Thank you again sweetie!!

Take care,
Kat

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter