If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

17 January 2011

Musical Monday: Through The Rain (Mariah Carey)



What’s Moving you? Let us know, play along…

Grab the button, post a video and link it back  to Musical Monday at Bloggin' with Amanda. Sign the linky and visit the other players cuz they need love too …. Simple!


What moves me now is an empowering song from Mariah Carey entitled "Through The Rain." For those who need encouragement and want to get back on their feet, this song's for you.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 POINTS OF VIEW:

Janet Gardner January 17, 2011 at 3:46 AM  

Beautiful and inspiring song, thank you for sharing this. I hope all is well with you!
Love ya,
Janet :)

Bing Yap January 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

my dearest janet, everything is fine here. i've been distracted from blogging by work and a lot of other things. never been happier. i also hope all is well with you. :)

Run DMT January 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

A very inspiring song! Hope all is well with you.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall January 18, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

how are you?

Happy Musical Monday...

See you at Jingle Poetry Tuesday REview today, wow, you shine really bright...

Peggy January 18, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Loved this song and it's new for me. Very inspiring and emotional!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Someone is Special January 19, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

Bing, nice one, loved it.. You have a surprise here

Someone is Special

Maude Lynn January 19, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

Pretty song!

Amanda Moore January 19, 2011 at 2:30 AM  

this is so pretty. I like Mariah Carey but I have never heard this one, it is very soothing. Bing have a marvelous week Beautiful woman!

RA January 19, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

Love this sing! TY so much. I'm definitely someone who needs encouragement and get back on my feet, literally speaking :). Have a great week, dear.

gege January 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Hi, Bing. Just dropping by to let you know that my Islandhopper blog has moved to another URL: http://islandhopperchronicles.blogspot.com. I hope you follow me there. My old blog will soon disappear.

In case you're also interested in following my book blog, I have separated it from my food and travel posts. The URL is: http://gegeflipspages.blogspot.com.

God bless you!

Nessa January 24, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

Lovely music.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall January 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

music is always a cure to everything.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall January 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Greetings, Happy Sunday! Blessings…

Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
Thanks for the support, You Rock!
xxx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter