If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

22 January 2010

A Blogging Award As New Year's Gift



My good friend Thom of Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever gave me this award which I consider as his New Year's gift to me.


Photobucket


Thom has one of the nicest blogs in the bloggosphere and ever since I stumbled upon his site, I got hooked. His humor coupled with the funny images in all those memes always made my day. In fact, he was the one who inspired me to show more of my goofy side at Sheepish Thoughts. Please check out also his fantastic photos in his blog.

And so, with gratitude in my heart, I'd like to give this award to the following bloggers who continue to inspire and entertain a lot of people like Thom:







Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee January 23, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

First congratulations on this beautiful award. Second, thank you for passing it along to me. You are just the nicest person.

Have a terrific day and weekend. I'll get a post up as soon as possible. Big hug. :)

Anonymous January 23, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Awww Bing...thanks for the shout out. You are such a wonderful lady that I'm glad we have become friends and I just love how you show your serious side and your loony side. Glad you have one of those sides...YIKES!!! or I'd have you running for the hills :) LOL. Mahalo my friend. And Congrats :) I'm glad you passed it on to those others. How wonderful :)

Mike Golch January 23, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I echo what Sandee,said! Congrats on the award and Thank you for it as well.

Wenny January 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Hi Bing, CONGRATS on your latest award and also thanks for extending one to me too.

Appreciate it very much and like I said earlier, you are spoiling me. I'll try to live up to your compliments and put up a post on this award soon.

Janet Gardner January 23, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Hi Bing,
Thank you sooo much for this award, and congradulations to you as well. A sense of humor is a great quality to have. You my friend have many great qualities. Thanks again,
Love ya,
Miss ya,
Janet :)

Sandee January 27, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

Hi Bing - I've not forgotten. I've been helping Mike at Rambling Stuff and have been busy. I've a post set to post at 6PM Pacific time today.

Have a terrific day. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter