If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

21 December 2009

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life



YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE
by Stevie Wonder (1973)


You are the sunshine of my life

That's why I'll always be around,

You are the apple of my eye,

Forever you'll stay in my heart



I feel like this is the beginning,

Though I've loved you for a million years,

And if I thought our love was ending,

I'd find myself drowning in my own tears



You are the sunshine of my life,

That's why I'll always stay around,

You are the apple of my eye,

Forever you'll stay in my heart



You must have known that I was lonely,

Because you came to my rescue,

And I know that this must be heaven,

How could so much love be inside of you?



You are the sunshine of my life, yeah,

That's why I'll always stay around,

You are the apple of my eye,

Forever you'll stay in my heart



Love has joined us,

Love has joined us,

Let's think sweet love



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


Photobucket

Think of what we have
and NOT of what we don't have...
Have a Great Christmas!






Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 POINTS OF VIEW:

KAT December 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Perfect song, for a perfect week!!!
Love you girl!!!
Miss you too!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

This is one of my favorite songs of all times. So appropriate for you during Christmas my friend. Love it. Bing...the last couple of posts I"m so proud and happy for you. I wish you and your family all the best during Christmas and as for 2010...all the best...it's gonna be a great year I can feel it :) xoxoxox

Stacie December 22, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

It's been a long while since I heard this song. Thanks for sharing it. Happy MM! Happy Holidays!

Sandee December 22, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

I love this one Bing. One of my favs from back in the day.

Have a terrific day and a very Merry Christmas. Big hug. :)

Bing Yap December 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Kat ironically the snow in certain parts of the world is threatening to dampen the sunshine in my heart. i hope everything goes well... as planned.

i miss you too girl!

love lots,

bing

Bing Yap December 22, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Thom thank you for being so generous with your heartwarming comments. yes,it's going to be a great year again... as it always is. life is beautiful and it is worth embracing.

i also wish you the best for Christmas and the new year!

blessings for you,

bing

Bing Yap December 22, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Stacie it's a simple song that has a very deep meaning for many of us.

Merry Christmas!

bing

Bing Yap December 22, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Sandee i'm glad you like it. i felt like a winner when i saw this song's video with all those sunshine graphics there. it warms my heart.

wishing you the best for Christmas,

bing

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter