If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

14 October 2009

Happy Birthday Kat and Thanks to Jackie For These Beautiful Awards

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

A very good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today. I am sure many of you know her. She is the brilliant mind behind Candles Crafts and Whatnot and Soy Wax Candles Blog. She is also the Editor-In-Chief and Creative Director of The Angels Weekly, an ezine where I am one of the contributors. [I wish I have more time to write for them. I must admit I have been a lousy team player these past few months.]

Kat, I know I have been out of touch lately but I want you to know that I didn't forget your birthday and I miss chatting with you. Thank you for your friendship and understanding.

Rest assured that all your angels are behind you all the way. Congratulations also for a job well done on The Angels Weekly.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Happy Birthday, Kat!!!





If you are a friend of Shinade aka Jackie of The Painted Veil, you know that this is one person who has kind words for everyone. A woman full of compassion, she leaves words of encouragement and inspiration to her friends- both old and new. Her blog, The Painted Veil, is a sight to behold with all those photos showcasing her talent in photography and the beautiful colors of nature.

I am a big fan of hers that is why it is such an honor to receive these two awards from her:



-and-


This is what Jackie said about the Friendship Blog Award:

The Friendship Blog Award above implies:

Green: to symbolize the new buddies
Yellow: to represent the guys who are always active
Blue: to symbolize with high performing PR bloggers
Red: to symbolize that our blood is red and therefore we are all brothers

The Friendship Blog Award comes with a few DO's and these are:

1. Create a post as above.
2. Include a link Giver Award.
3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchanged links, please follow or exchange links with me.
4. Copy-paste the image to be replicated at your Blog Post.


The past year has been fruitful for me in terms of finding new friends. So it is my pleasure to pass these awards to Kat, Janet, Susan, Maitri, Marzie, Tripti, Kara, Sandee, Cathy, Bingkee, Thom, Mike, Dorothy L.

Although some of you may already have these awards, I hope you will still accept them. Thank you for your friendship, guys!



Blessings to all mltan100.blogspot.com,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Hau`oli La Hanau to your friend Kat. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. And my dear sweet freind, THANK YOU so much for thinking of me with this award. I'm so glad you have become a such a dear sweet friend of mine. I've learned so much about you and how brave and strong you are, as well as kind and loving. Have a great week ahead and again Thank you. I've posted this on my blog :)

Sandee October 14, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

Thank you so much for the awards honey. You are just the sweetest. What a great group too. Some are my reads as well.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Kat,
Happy Birthday to you.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

KAT October 14, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

You are the best!! And I have the biggest smile on my face right now!!!

Congrats on your awards, and I will gladly post them....soon.... lol

To Thom,
I don't know what the heck you said, but I like the sound of it, and thank you very much!!! :)

And to Sandee.....thank you so much for singing to me here and on my blog, I love it!!!

Bing, we will chat soon!!! Miss you!!!

Love ya,
Hugs,
Kat

Bing Yap October 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

THOM thanks for sharing your humor through your blogs. you truly deserve these two awards. thanks for always taking the time to check updates here. i appreciate your friendship.

Bing Yap October 14, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

SANDEE you are welcome. you deserve these awards.

Bing Yap October 14, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

KAT happy birthday again. i join Sandee in singing the birthday song for you. love ya girl!

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Kat It's Happy Birthday in Hawaiian :)

Bing Yap October 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

that is so sweet of you THOM :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter