If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

01 February 2009

My Top 10 EC Droppers

I know I have not been consistent in dropping my cards. Sometimes I get so engrossed in reading your posts that I forget why I went to your sites in the first place.

But these friends of mine never forgot to drop their cards and I am so grateful.




WACKY BLOGGER


Dolly's Daily Diary


I Love-Hate America


THE Andrea


The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic


TastyThoughts


Zero


The Mum Who'll Remain A Maverick


my review


Candles Crafts and Whatnot



These are all great blogs that I also follow. Please visit their sites and find out for yourselves why I love going there.

To my top 10 friends for January, thank you so much!




Blessings to all,




Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 POINTS OF VIEW:

KAT February 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Wow!! I really did make your top ten!! I am thrilled! Never thought I would make anyone's top 10...well, at least without some bribery involved~?

I love coming here and reading what you have been up to!!

Thanks for the love,
Take care,
Kat

UmmeAiman Iqbal February 4, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

thank you so much for the award once again... as always, your blog is a treat to follow... a treat for all the emotional senses and for the soul.. Love the profoundness in your words.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter