If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

02 January 2009

The Noblesse Oblige Award

It is with deep appreciation that I thank Mystique of Mystique's Moments (As I Live, Laugh & Love...), a young blogger who truly knows how to celebrate life, for yet another award - the Noblesse Oblige Award.

Now here is why I am so proud (and grateful!) to be one of its recipients... This award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.

2. The Blog contents inspire; it strives to encourage and offers solutions.

3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences, and Beliefs.

4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.

5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this Award will need to perform the following steps:

1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved- preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award Conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.


There is one blog that I really admire for the strength and courage it has shown the world. This blogger has bravely revealed her slow and painful journey towards healing, her struggles at overcoming the painful past, her genuine efforts to rise above her situation. Her post Letting Go of the Past moved me to tears and made me realize that my own loss is nothing compared to the pain that this woman went through and is still struggling to fight.

You truly deserve this award

Angela of Here and Now ~*4 Angel~*~

I wish you would find the light at the end of the tunnel... hopefully soon.





I would also like to share this award with
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary whose inspiring blog has taught me how to cope, laugh and deal with every situation I face. Keep up the good work, Janet.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 POINTS OF VIEW:

Janet Gardner January 3, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

Hi,
Thank you so much for this award. I am humbled and grateful. Thank you for your kind words, they inspsire me to keep on doing what I am doing. I am rewarded daily by meeting wonderful people like you.
The award for you is well deserved. You inspire me everytime I visit.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Congrats to your award Bing. You deserve it. Musta man imong NYear?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter