If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

15 November 2010

Musical Monday... What Moves You?


I just got back from my two-weeks-break and my heart is so full of love and gratitude right now. This song says it all...

Thanks To You by Tyler Collins




Thank you...
For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Teaching me how to give
And how to take...

Thanks to you!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 POINTS OF VIEW:

RA November 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Great to read that you had a wonderful time. This is a beautiful song. I believe that it has followed me since my high school years. Have a lovely week :)

Bing Yap November 15, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

i had a lovely time, rosidah. great company made it quite special. this song says everything that's in my heart right now. i'm glad that you like it. :)

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

It's wonderful that you feel refreshed and revived. Thanks for stopping by my blog :O)

Bing Yap November 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

it was a truly refreshing break, madeleine. thanks for dropping by. :)

Sandee November 15, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Wow, you must be on cloud nine Bing. Good for you. I'm always happy when you are happy.

Have a terrific day and week ahead. Big hug. :)

Victoria November 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

I missed you, Bing. I'm glad you're back in the loop.

Sherry Blue Sky November 16, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

Nice, Bing. And it is great to have you back. Sounds like a very happy time, yay!

Amanda Moore November 16, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

What a beautiful song Bing it is definitely a song from the heart! Happy MM to you Bing thanks for joining us!

Bing Yap November 16, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

hi sandee, i'm still floating. lol. thanks for the happy thoughts.

Bing Yap November 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

victoria, it feels good to be back. thanks. ;)

Bing Yap November 16, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

sherry, it was the best break ever. i'm still a bit dreamy here. thanks for dropping by again. {{{hugsss}}}

Bing Yap November 16, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

hi amanda, expect to see me in your musical monday from now on. i've been looking for MM host for so long. thanks for hosting musical monday. ;)

Jackie November 16, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Hi Bing! Welcome back and I am back too! I have missed you so so much!!

Oh boy now I get to visit with you everyday possible again!! I was away for almost a year...long time!!

I am guessing you were on vacation. I agree with Sandee. If you're happy then that makes me very happy!!
Big hugs,
Jackie

Bing Yap November 17, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

hi jackie, it's so nice to see you again! we all missed you. i can't wait to see your blog. i'm sure you've got beautiful photos for us.

thanks for the happy wishes, jackie.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter