If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

20 August 2009

A Loyalty Award

The Loyal Friend and Visitor Award


My dearest friend Kat of Candles Crafts and Whatnot passed on to me this beautiful award that speaks of loyal friendship in the blogosphere.

I may no longer be able to do regular rounds on my favorite blogs but I never fail to visit her site. That's where I get the latest Hollywood news, updates on our dream boy Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and helpful tips about almost anything under the sun.. with a touch of humor. Yesterday was her blogoversary so I suggest you check out her site and leave her a greeting.


Happy Blogoversary to you Kat!!! mltan100.blogspot.com


Now back to the award... The rules are:

1. Copy the loyal picture above
2. Pass it to who you think is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

In keeping with the rules, I am passing on this award to my top commenters:
  1. Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
  2. Sandee
  3. Mariuca
  4. Bingkee
  5. Angel
  6. Mike Golch
  7. Shinade
  8. Gina Alfani
  9. Kara of The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic
Kat, you also belong to that list. mltan100.blogspot.com


Blessings to all,



Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee August 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Congratulations on your newest award. You are so deserving of every award. Thank you for always thinking of me too. You are just the nicest person. You truly are.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Congratulations to you. Well deserved and also to those you passed it on to :) Aloha.

KAT August 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Thank you so much for your beautiful words and wishes!! I love coming to your blogs too, and wouldn't miss it!

You are a true friend indeed!!

Love ya,
Kat :)

Bing Yap August 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

SANDEE you are one of my most loyal visitors here so you also deserve this award. I know you got one already but I still want you to keep this.

Bing Yap August 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

THOM i appreciate the same award you gave to my Sheepish Thoughts blog. i'm glad to have found a friend like you here in the blogosphere.

Bing Yap August 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

KAT thank you so much for this award. you are one of my most loyal friends here so you also deserve this. i love you girl!

Jackie August 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Congratulations Bing on your new award. You really are so deserving of all awards!!

Thank you so very very much for always thinking of me!! It really is so very special.

I will work a post right away and get this up for the weekend!!

Big big hugs!!
Jackie

Bing Yap August 22, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

JACKIE i am so happy you found the time to claim your award here. thanks for your kind words. bless you!

Janet Gardner August 23, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Thank you Bing, I love it, Sorry it took me a couple of days to respond :(. I was about to send it to you. Thanks for being so kind and such a dear friend
Have a great day,
Janet :)

Bing Yap August 24, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

JANET that's ok. what's important is that you were able to see and claim your award. you deserve this one for your never-ending support to my blog. blessings to you always. =)

Mariuca August 24, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Hi Bing, I'm here too! Thanks so much for this lovely award as well, you are so sweet for thinking of me! :):):)

Bing Yap August 27, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

hi MARZIE i'm so glad you came to claim your award. congrats!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter