If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

25 July 2009

The Elite Blog Artist Award


I have been in the doldrums lately for reasons already shown in my previous posts. But friends always know how to cheer us up and I am so blessed to count a number of them.

Wenny of Inside My Bubble Today made me smile when she left me this message five days ago:

"Hi Bing, I always remind myself that God has His purpose why I'm here. When we continue to put in our determination to follow God's path laid out for us, the light will be always be there at the end of the tunnel. I know you've been regularly following my blog. So just a thank you note to show my appreciation. Hope you'll check it out at my blog : http://insidemybubbletoday.blogspot.com/2009/07/today-inside-my-bubble_17.html"
A true believer and follower of the Law of Attraction, Wenny's blog will surely inspire and entertain you with her posts on affirmations, gratitude, success, achievement, intentions, humor and many other posts on positive thinking.

I have a lot of reasons to keep on smiling and I want to share this big smilemltan100.blogspot.com and the Elite Blog Artist Award with:

Kat of Soy Wax Candles Blog and Candles Crafts and Whatnot

Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary

All the Angels (writers/contributors) at The Angels Weekly

as well as to each and every follower of this blog.


There are no rules here. You can share it with as many friends as you want.

a pocketful of sunshine to everyone!!!



Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 POINTS OF VIEW:

Dorothy July 25, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

I'm so glad I found you this is a beautiful blog and I'll be back regarding the down time in life..your right it never completely is gone however it's how we react and whether we can shake it off quickly which it seems your able to do.

Hugs and blessings to a possible new blogger friend.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Sandee July 25, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Congratulations on this well deserved award.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

Janet Gardner July 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Hi Bing,
Thank you soooo much, I am so touched and I want you to know I really appreciate these awards. I
have gotten behind on posting them
from you and Kat, but I will be
posting them this week.
Love ya,
Janet :)

KAT July 26, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Thank you thank you!! You are the best!! I love this award, and congrats to you for getting it too!!

I will post it today, because we all need an uplift!!

Hugs to you!!
Kat :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter