If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

15 February 2009

A Valentine Rendezvous


I was definitely NOT alone and NOT lonely on Valentine's Day.



I had a dinner date with the 3 most important people in my life.


I am complete.

There is nothing more that I need.

I am truly blessed!






Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 POINTS OF VIEW:

UmmeAiman Iqbal February 15, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

I thought this would be perfect for you:

"Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them."-- Washington Irving

I'm so glad you've risen above all your misfortune. God Bless!

Bing Yap February 15, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

That is so sweet! Thank you so much, UmmeAaiman.

Either I stayed miserable forever or be happy. I chose to be happy and discovered gratitude along the way.

God bless you too!

SUSAN SONNEN February 15, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

What a beautiful family you have, Bing!

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

Who says Valentine's Day is only for lovers? It's for everyone who has love to share with anyone and everyone.
Happy Valentine's Day Bing!

Tripti February 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

happy to see this post of yours, keep it up.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic February 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing your family with us. They are so cute (can I still use that at their ages), how about beautiful :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings
Kara

Bing Yap February 15, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Susan, they are my real blessing.

Bingkee, 3 unconditional love on Valentine's Day. What more can I ask for.

Tripti, I am also happy to share this post with you.

Kara, these kids are the source of my pride and joy.

It's a pity that my camera phone is not as good as a regular digital camera. I didn't have enough light that evening at the restaurant. Even a picture editor couldn't fix the problem.

Anyway, being the stage mom that I am, I couldn't help but share with all of you my kids' photos.

Compare them with the slideshow on the left sidebar and see how these kids have grown since 2004/2005. :)

Blessings to all of you!

Janet Gardner February 16, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Bing,
This is so touching of a post. I also have much more gratitude and love for the family I have around me now after all the ones I have lost. Your journey through the grieving process inspires me.
Take Care Sweetie,
Janet :)

Bing Yap February 16, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Hi Janet, remember that there are more of them (who love us)who are still around than those who have gone ahead of us. In my case, I may have lost James but I still have 3 more hearts loving me unconditionally. And I am grateful for that.

Much Love!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter