If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

26 December 2008

Thank You For The Awards



I had all the reasons to feel complete even before Christmas.

First, I got my first award- the Blog Love Award from Kat of Candles, Crafts and Whatnot which was really a pleasant surprise. Coming from someone whose blog work I have admired for her unique writing style, creativity and humor, this meant a lot to me.

And a few days later came a notice from Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary that she also gave me the same award as well as the Butterfly Award. Ever since I came across Janet's blog, I became a regular follower. Her words inspired me and I easily connected with her because of her recent loss. Believe me, her spirituality and strength continue to inspire me until now.

To give back all the love I got from Kat and Janet this Christmas, I am giving these two awards-

and

to the following blogs that have touched my heart in more ways than one:

Suedonim16 of A Pilgrim's Journey
Angel of Here and Now ~*~4 Angel ~*~
UmmeAaiman of The Mum who'll Remain A Maverick
Mystique of Mystique's Moments
Maitri of Maitri's Heart
Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
Susan of Musings
Angelika of Angelika
Gege of Islandhopper Lives It Up

Please check out all these blogs and find out for yourselves why they deserve these two awards. They have done wonders to my heart and soul.

Again, a million thanks to Kat and Janet.

Merry Christmas to all of you!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 POINTS OF VIEW:

Angela December 27, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Awwww, thank you for the awards! That means a lot to me:) Your blog gives me so much hope that their is life and light after loss.
Sending much love and hugs<333

Bing Yap December 27, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

You deserve the awards Angel :)

Suedonim16 December 27, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Hi Ms. Bing, my heartfelt thanks to you for the award. I'm flattered. :)
God bless you more.

Unknown December 27, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

Wow. I never expected the words "Your blog touched my heart." to come out of anyone's fingers, LOL.

Thanks!

UmmeAiman Iqbal December 27, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Thank You!! I'm so happy to receive this from you and I have to say that my regular visits to your blog have done nothing else but put a smile on my face and teach me more about hope.

Janet Gardner December 27, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Hi Pinklady,
Thank you for your kind words, Your awards were well deserved. You inspire me as well. Can I ask you how to you put the recent posts from the blogs you follow on your site. I would like to do the same for you and others.
Thanks,
Take Care,
Janet :)

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Thanks for the award Bing. Your genuine appreciation of my blog efforts is most flattering.
Hope you enjoyed your Christmas celebration

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Thank you very much, PinkLady, for the award. Truly appreciate this.

And congratulations on your awards.

Merry, Merry Christmas as well. Hugs!

Now, let me figure out how to get that widget into my site. :)

Bing Yap December 28, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Ladies, I hardly have time to write new posts, much less to read other blogs. But you know what? I religiously follow your blogs because they never fail to uplift, encourage and inspire me. That's the reason why I shared with you the two awards I received. You all deserve them. I would have given them to Kat and Janet also if they were not the ones who gave me the awards.

I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Much love,
Bing;)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter