If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

12 December 2008

Radiating Sun

Finally, I found the right template for my blog. I have long searched for one that reflects my present outlook and disposition in life. I knew I wanted to see sunshine in the design and the background should be a shade of red or pink. A three column template would be a plus.

As I was dropping cards in Entrecard sites last night, I stumbled upon this blog that features free templates and it was appropriately titled: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

This site is a showcase of Lena Toews' quality blogger templates, which I must admit are all beautiful, stylish and functional. When I came across the Radiating Sun layout, I knew right away that this was the one I was looking for. It was perfect!

So for those bloggers who have not found the right layout for their sites yet, why don't you visit Lena's site and check out her designs. I'm sure you'll find one there that will match your blog or personality. And the good news is- you get the best among the best layout designs in the internet for free.




Hey, this is not a paid post. I simply have just become one of her avid and contented followers.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 POINTS OF VIEW:

UmmeAiman Iqbal December 12, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Lovely layout you have chosen for the blog.....

Bing Yap December 12, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Thank you UmmeAaiman... I really love it.

Janet Gardner December 12, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Hi,
I think it looks great. Nice color combinations.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 3:26 AM  

I like your new theme...more refreshing and prettier---just lie you.

Bing Yap December 14, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Thank you Janet and Bingkee. I must admit this new theme is so ME. Finally I found it! Well, maybe until I change my mood again. Lol.

Suedonim16 December 14, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

Got my blog layout from the site as well. Great design!

Bing Yap December 14, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

I think it was in your site that I came across Lena Toew's designs. I am so grateful for that. Thank you.

Suedonim16 December 14, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

You are most welcome. I'm glad I was able to share that site to you. God bless you too! :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter