If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

20 October 2010

Pathways (Haiku)

Image credit: Frail

my child, don't be scared
i'll always be here for you
i believe in you

your eyes speak volumes
i see high hopes and big dreams
let me fly with you

on those narrow paths
ahead of you, take my hand
i shall walk with you

i am here to guide
i do not seek to impose
let me be your light

don't mind what they say
take that step and don't look back
this is your journey

your heart is the key
follow what makes you happy
that's all that matters

© Bing (PinkLady) 2010





Posted for Sensational Haiku Wednesday 
Next week’s theme: Direction

Stumble Upon Toolbar

40 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

These are all so true and those last two are excellent. They speak volumes my friend. You captured this so well. :)

Bing Yap October 20, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

thanks for appreciating, thom. i'm glad that you like them. ;)

Nanka October 20, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

Lead kindly light, a guiding light, and the last is the best and what matters most !!

Someone is Special October 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

It is a pool of Haiku's.. I loved all.. Great work Bing..

--Someone Is Special--

Bing Yap October 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

nanka, that is beautiful! thanks for your kind words. :)

Bing Yap October 20, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

SiS, thanks for appreciating and for stopping by. :)

Sandee October 21, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Beautiful as always Bing and so very true.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Sherry Blue Sky October 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

So beautifu, so true, so wise. Keep shining, Bing!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

I feel the love here, Bing... what a great guiding light you are! :) Heartspell

Ria October 21, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Once again would make a great poster!

RA October 21, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Very inspiring haiku. I learn so much today. Love the shot as well. Have a great week :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

sandee, thanks. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

sherry, thank you. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

heartspell, that's a mother's unconditional love for her children. i'm glad that you appreciate it. thank you. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

ria, that is nice of you to say. thank you. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

rosidah, thanks for appreciating the post. :)

Victoria October 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Haiku prayers for the journey...love them.

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

thanks for appreciating, victoria. :)

Jazzbumpa October 21, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Beautiful thoughts, beautifully expressed.

Cheers!
JzB

Amanda Moore October 21, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

You should write a childrens book Bing this is so positive, and calming would make a lovely book.
So never say die, I got the blog started back up but no past content Yet.... but I am optimistic!

ShaMoo October 21, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Such beautiful sentiments here!! Can I quote these to my children?? Just love these :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

jzb, thanks for stopping by and appreciating my post. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

amanda, i am so happy to know that you got your site back. don't worry, i'm sure you'll also get back all those lovely posts of yours. i love your new layout.

thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. :)

Bing Yap October 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

shamoo, go ahead and quote them. i'm sure every mother could relate to words of love and concern for her children. thank you for appreciating my post. :)

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Beautiful! I love your process here and wish every day that I will always live the sentiment with my children.

Jingle October 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

breath taking.
thanks for the treat.

letting you know poets rally week 31 is on, welcome in!

Anonymous October 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

that suchs a lovely poem Bing :D
i loved the flow and the apt pics to go with it :)
love it completely :D

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? October 22, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

I agree with Amanda - you should consider writing a series of childcare's books!

Beautiful work, Bing!

Bing Yap October 22, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

michelle, i believe that motherhood is God's greatest gift to women. it is truly a very fulfilling role. i'm so happy to know that you appreciate my post. thanks for stopping by. :)

Bing Yap October 22, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

jingle, i can still join rally 31 but will miss rally 32. i will inform you as soon as i get my entry up. thanks for stopping by. :)

Bing Yap October 22, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

meg, thanks for appreciating the post and for your nice comment. the second pic is that of my kids'. :)

Bing Yap October 22, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

jenn, that never really crossed my mind. hehehe... but then when we write to and for our kids, love just flows out easily, right? i had them in mind when i wrote this piece. i'm glad that you like the set of haiku. :)

thanks for hosting this wonderful meme!

JamieDedes October 22, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

A sweet poem, Bing. Just lovely ... and I like the photo too. Happy Rally days ...Hope all is well in your world.

Bing Yap October 22, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

hi jamie, everything's fine here. thanks for your concern. and thanks a lot for stopping by and appreciating my post. :)

Rashmi October 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Beautiful pictures.Wonderful poem.

Anonymous October 22, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Keep it up :)

My entry for week 31

http://hindawy.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/the-other-side-of-the-sun/

quilly October 23, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

That second to the last one is good advice. I could have used it when I was much, much, younger. By the time I figured out not to listen to all the people who predicted my failure it was almost too late to seize my dream.

Sorry that I am late this week. I had a migraine and using the computer (or my eyes) was just out for a couple of days.

Bing Yap October 23, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

rashmi, i'm glad that you like the post. thanks for the visit. :)

Bing Yap October 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

thanks, hindawy. i'm headed to your site now. ;)

Bing Yap October 23, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

quilly, "almost too late" is not the same as "too late," right? i'm glad that you realized it before it was too late. i was a late bloomer myself and learned all these things only now that's why i want my kids to know better... and early.

thanks so much for your visit. i have my own migraine problem so i understand your predicament fully well. when it hits, you really have to rest your head and eyes.

again, thanks for stopping by.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter