If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

07 June 2010

Music Monday~ Never Knew Love Like This Before

This feeling's so deep inside of me
Such a tender fantasy
You're the one I'm living for

You are my sunlight and my rain
And time could never change
What we share forever more

I never knew love like this before
Now I'm lonely never more
Since you came into my life

 

What can I say? This song needs no introduction... Just enjoy it!

Happy Music Monday!




(Originally performed by Stephanie Mills, August 1980)


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee June 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

I'm so happy for you Bing. You so deserve to have this happiness in your life again. Enjoy every moment. Big hug. :)

Bing Yap June 7, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

thanks sandee... =) what more can i say? lol!

Anonymous June 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Excellent my friend. Do you remember Stephanie Mills version of this song? One of my favorites. Well done my friend. :) I knew that kind of love before...once in my life at least it's happened. :)

Unknown June 8, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

So well done, Bing....
one of my all time favorite.
I have found a love like this before with my hubby now. I am truly blessed. Amen!
I know you have too. I am so happy for you!
hugs
shakira

Cakeblast June 8, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Happy Music Monday! http://cakeblast.com/entertainment/new-music-monday/nmm-blunt-mechanic-aluminum-and-light/

Bing Yap June 8, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

thom i actually planned on posting stephanie mills' video but... it just looked so old. lol! i'm glad i found this refreshing video. but it's stephanie mills' version of the song that i really love.

now, that is one big revelation there. :) i agree, at least you got to experience it and felt the bliss it brought you even if it didn't last. you took the chance and that's all that matters.

{{{hugsss}}} for you thom ;)

Bing Yap June 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

shakira, you are truly blessed to have found a second chance at love. your smile shows how happy you are with your life now. and yes, i am quite happy with mine as well. i'm taking things slow though and just want to enjoy every single moment that comes my way.

hugs back at you, girl :)

Bing Yap June 8, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

thanks for dropping by, cakeblast :)

Mike Minzes June 8, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Awesome song! Rock on Disco Pink Lady!

Bing Yap June 8, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

i'm glad you like it, realliveman =) 80's music (particularly disco) truly rocks! thanks for dropping by again.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter