If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

10 August 2009

The Humane Award


I feel so honored for receiving this Humane Award from Symposio of Be The Change. Check out his blog which speaks of environmental issues, poverty, world hunger and conditions for peace. This is what he said about this lovely award :

“The Humane Award honours certain bloggers who express kindness, caring and compassion for others.

Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis.

Link back to the person who gifted you with the award and share the love with other bloggers.”

Symposio, thank you so much for sharing this award with me.


Now it's my turn to pay it forward by citing the following bloggers for exemplifying the true meaning of compassion and kindness in their blogs :

Mike of Rambling Stuff AKA Golch Central

Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary and
Stigma No More

Kat of Candles Crafts and Whatnot and
Soy Wax Candles Blog

Wenny of Inside My Bubble Today

Sandee of Comedy Plus

Dorothy of Grammology

Dorothy L of Womensselfesteem.com Blog

Kara of The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic

BK of Symphony of Love

Christine of Live Passionately

Bingkee of I Love/Hate America

Thom of Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever...

Jackie of The Painted Veil

Tripti of Life is a Quest

Cathy of Psychic Mama*Indigo Child


Congratulations to all of you!!!



a pocketful of sunshine to
everyone!!!



Blessings to all,



Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 POINTS OF VIEW:

Anonymous August 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Woot...Congrats on the award and thank you so much my friend. I appreciate it so much. I have this one but will make sure to thank you for this properly. Aloha my friend. Have a great day :)

Sandee August 11, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Congratulations on receiving this award. Well deserved. Thank you for passing it along to me. That is so very kind of you. I'll get a post up today.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

SUSAN SONNEN August 11, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Congratulations, Bing!!!

Mike Golch August 11, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Congrats on your award.I am honored that you chose to give it to me.

Jackie August 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

oh my Bing I am so so sorry that I didn't see this.

I have been so sick and crazy on this medicine that I don't even remember you contacted me.

Congratulations to you and I am so honored and so so thrilled.

I will get this up right away!!

Big hugs,
Jackie:-)

BK August 11, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Thank you for passing the award to me. It is truly my honor. Have a great week.

Jackie August 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Okay it's up now Bing along with my wonderful award from Mike!

big hugs and congratulations again to you,
Jackie:-)

Wenny August 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Wow! Congratulations to you, Bing. It is certainly the best award I've come across so far.

I feel so honoured that you have chosen to share this award with me. I also find it very nurturing that you think my blog can deserve such an award. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

KAT August 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Thank you so much dear friend!
I love this, and will get it up soon!!
Promise....

Now, back at ya...... I left some love for you over at my blog!!

:)
Kat

Janet Gardner August 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Hi Bing,
I love this award, and I will post it asap, I feel bad that I let your last award go unnoticed, I got caught up in my life, so thank you for giving me another chance, You are a inspiration to me and I would handed it right back to you,
Thanks Bing,
I love ya,
Janet :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter