If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

26 August 2009

For When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong


  • When I Asked God for Strength
    He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face
  • When I asked God for intelligence
    He Gave Me Puzzles to Solve.
  • When I Asked God for Happiness
    He Showed Me Some Unhappy People
  • When I Asked God for Wealth
    He Showed Me How to Work Hard
  • When I Asked God for Favors
    He Showed Me Opportunities to Work Hard
  • When I Asked God for Peace
    He Showed Me How to Help Others
  • God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted
    He Gave Me Everything I Needed
(quotes from Swami Vivekananda)

Blessings to all,




Photo credit: Leo Viloria


Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 POINTS OF VIEW:

Sandee August 27, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Exactly honey. Right on the money.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Tripti August 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

Very true.
just not sure about the last line, sorry if i hurt your feelings but i think too early to believe in the last line of poem.

Love you bing.

Bing Yap August 28, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Thanks again for the drop Sandee. A big hug to you too. =)

Bing Yap August 28, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

TRIPTI i understand where you're coming from. your loss is recent and right now, nothing makes sense... yet.

but believe me, in the end you will eventually see the wisdom of it all. then you will understand how true that statement is.

my dearest Tripti, everything happens for a reason. even our own loss spells a purpose and this tragedy can make us a better person if we allow it to.

i stayed in my grief for years and didn't allow anyone to dictate on me when to get over it. i let it run its course. now i know i did the right thing.

every single day of those years of grieving, I thanked God for giving me everything that i needed. without dwelling on my loss, i know that my life now is complete as it is. i have nothing more to ask for. i hope that you too will soon be able to see and appreciate the beauty of life again.

God bless!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic August 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Bing, how I love this. I just wish that I would always find the patience with myself to remember such wisdom. And, that my clients would understand that when you ask you do receive, just not as you expect.

Many Blessings to your sweet heart.

Kara

Bing Yap August 31, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

KARA it's so nice to hear from you again. i really missed you.

in the past, i prayed only when i needed something. and everything i prayed for was given to me in the form i wanted.

and then i prayed ... i asked God to bring James closer to Him. it was answered but not in the way i expected.

when i found these quotes of Swami Vivekananda, i felt it was right to share it with everyone. this summarizes my journey... all the lessons i have learned along the way.

these are valuable lessons that everyone could learn from.

blessings to you, KARA!

KAT September 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

These are true words of wisdom, and we should all remember them. Not just in times of need, but always.

Take care,
Kat :)

Bing Yap September 1, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

yes KAT, these are simple words yet so true =)

Janet Gardner September 4, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Hi Bing,
I love these words, so inspiring thanks for sharing. Sorry if I have neglected you with drops, I have been busy lately for some reason,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Jackie September 4, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

Beautiful and so true!!! That's why I quit praying for patience!! I finally caught on!!

Love and hugs always!!:-)

Jackie September 5, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Bing,
I am just stopping in to drop off some love and a great big hug for you!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Jackie:-)

Bing Yap September 11, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

JANET it's always a pleasure to inspire someone who is also such a great inspiration to so many. please don't worry about the drops. i'm not that good also in doing the rounds. take care, girl.

Bing Yap September 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

"That's why I quit praying for patience!" Lol. Yeah we should be careful with what we ask for. As I said, I asked for James to be closer to Him and look at what happened. I know it sounds funny now but at that time, I really tried (in vain) to make sense of it.

Bing Yap September 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

thanks for dropping by again JACKIE. you are really so sweet. have a great weekend too. please take my prayers with you when you visit Juanita.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter