If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

02 May 2009

At My Wit's End

Frustration Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm experiencing technical problems with my internet connection (ever since I came home from that much needed two-weeks break). My laptop suddenly became incompatible with my ISP provider's software (they're saying I have a Windows problem) and I'm at a loss right now on how to get back to normal blogging. I can't seem to write without my own laptop (I'm temporarily using my son's). That also explains why I was not able to post my top 10 droppers' buttons in my last entry. Since this is not my pc, I only have limited time of use. Can you imagine how frustrating this is for me?

Please bear with me for a few days or weeks (God forbid!). I will go back to EC dropping, blogging and writing for The Angels Weekly as soon as I get this problem fixed.

In the meantime, I hope and pray that SmartBro will shape up the soonest possible time or they will lose another client again. I've heard of so many complaints already.

At Wits End Pictures, Images and Photos


Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 POINTS OF VIEW:

KAT May 4, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Don't worry!! You will get it up and running, and I know how frustrating it must be for you??

Deep breaths....and work on it a little bit at a time. :)

Take care,
Kat

Bing Yap May 5, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

KAT,

Thank you for being so understanding. I know I was late in submitting my article but it felt so good to be able to write again. I'm working on getting a new ISP provider. I don't want to be stressed out trying to figure out what is wrong with the old one. Hopefully, things will go back to normal next week.

Much Love!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter