If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

22 March 2009

The Angels Weekly Is Now On Entrecard


Ever since I started writing for The Angels Weekly, I found fulfillment like no other. I have seen how this ezine evolved and became the beautiful and elegant online magazine that it is now. This was all made possible by our Editor-In-Chief and Creative Director Kat Ritchie. Most of you know her from Candles Crafts and Whatnot.

This ezine is truly a labor of love. Despite their hectic schedules, all the writers come up with inspirational messages for the readers every week. Most of them are, after all, working mothers and wives.

What is amazing though is Kat's untiring devotion to make this joint endeavor work. I was a witness to her angst and sleepless nights (we are on opposite time zones) figuring out ways to solve technical glitches. I could only offer her moral support back then. She wouldn't sleep until she got to the bottom of the problem, unmindful of the fact that she also had a regular job to attend to in the morning. When I asked her why she was doing it, she said she didn't want to fail her writers who have sacrificed their time for the magazine.

And so there it is... an elegant ezine written by women for women. Your favorite bloggers in one read.

I am giving way to Kat's post now regarding The Angels Weekly. We know we have friends out there who might be able (and willing) to help.



We have made it onto Entrecard!!
The Angels Weekly Entrecard The Angels Weekly is now on Entrecard...And I hope you will all bookmark us and drop on us!! And you can even stop to read our great articles? Give us a review, let us know how we're doing? We look forward to seeing you over there!!

Oh, and by the way....have you subscribed to the Angels feed?? We would love it if you did!! We have been turned down by some directories and article places for not having enough readership or links...... Now, I know you are reading, but THEY don't, because you haven't subscribed to the RSS feed? Please click on the orange "subscribe to rss feed" button on the top right HERE.

I have met some of dearest friends on Entrecard, and I hope they will help me out here...... :)

And please let me know if you subscribe, so I can hopefully resubmit our mag to some of these directories!!

The Angels thank you for your support!!
Have a blessed day!
Take care,


And by the way, The Angels Weekly is always looking for women to write new articles. Do you have an opinion? Something you would like to say? If you do not have a blog or maybe you just feel like writing something completely different, you can do it in this ezine. Come and join us!


Blessings to all,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 POINTS OF VIEW:

KAT March 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Awww Bing,
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes....Thank you!
I can't even express what I'm feeling right now....
And if you didn't know it, you truly were a source of my strength and inspiration on those nights when it was past midnight...just a smiley emoticon from you, or an inspiring line of text, and it kept me going!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for then and now, for this.
{{{{hugs}}}}

Bing Yap March 22, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

you know that i love you Kat ;) i'll always be here for you. i have seen what you have sacrificed for us. this post is not enough to let the others know. you deserve a group hug from your angels. :)

blessings to you!!!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic March 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

although I am leaving entrecard I'm sure that AW will be a terrific hit in the bloggworld! Just signed up :)

Anonymous March 23, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

Dear pink lady. This was a very personal post in favour of a site and I enjoyed rading it...I am curious about this site...Happy Blogging

Sandee March 23, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

So, that's who you are. I'd not seen the avatar before. Now the connection is made. It's my pal Kat. Love it.

Have a terrific day. :)

Bing Yap March 23, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

KARA, I am soooooooooo happy to hear that. Welcome to The Angels Weekly! I'm really glad that you finally accepted. Welcome to the family!

Much Love!

Bing Yap March 23, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Hi RAY, thank you for dropping by again. I hope you'll also subscribe to the RSS feed of the magazine just as Kat requested. I'm glad you like the magazine.

Bing Yap March 23, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

SANDEE, the cat's out of the bag now... LOL! Yes, it's our dear pal Kat. Isn't she amazing?

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

It's strange that directories and article links would reject your site just because of low number of readership and links. Normally, directories don't require that. When I was new in blogging, about 3 weeks old, I submitted my URL link to a lot (really a lot) of directories and search engines. I was not turned down even though my blog then has about 25 page views a day.

Which directories did you submit your ezine site?

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

It's strange that directories and article links would reject your site just because of low number of readership and links. Normally, directories don't require that. When I was new in blogging, about 3 weeks old, I submitted my URL link to a lot (really a lot) of directories and search engines. I was not turned down even though my blog then has about 25 page views a day.

Which directories did you submit your ezine site?

Bing Yap March 24, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

hi BINGKEE, i think these are magazine directories and i'm not really sure what directories rejected us for low readership. i need to verify that from Kat. thanks for your concern. :)

Jackie March 27, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Wow I feel so honored to be one of the blogs you chose to place an add with.

I am fixed now and back to dropping and visiting.

It is late already. But, I will work hard to regain my standing!!

Blessings and love to you and Kat!!

Jackie:-)

Bing Yap March 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Hi JACKIE, it is soooooooooo nice to see you again here! thank you for accepting my advert in your site.

It's never too late, you know. I have slacked on my drops as well. Like you, I hope I can try to make it up and return the favor to my droppers and friends in the next few days.

Much love and blessings to you too!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter